2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I have become a Russell Westbrook fan. He will never get the credit he deserves as long as he plays with Durant. What I said after Game 5 is true. I fear Westbrook more than Durant because when he plays well, OKC is damn near unbeatable. Look at how he played in Game 6 and 7.

Even if he plays well, people will just say "well he finally decided to pass it to Durant more"
laugh.gif
. I'll never forget Game 4 in the Finals when Westbrook cooked.
It works because he's the #2 option. They need each other though.
we need a better coach, then all these little issues that get blown out of proportion will go away quickly
I wasn't a big Brooks hater but at this point, it's painfully obvious he doesn't know what he's doing. He doesn't deserve this team anymore. 
@beh235

Funny thing is I wanted the Nets to take THJR cause I felt like they needed another shooter
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
They made a good choice. I feel the same abotu THJR to be be honest. I didn't think he was ready. At the time I thought Burke was the better prospect. 

I have a feeling the Pacers might show up this series. Just a hunch, but who knows?
I wouldn't be surprised but I still don't believe in them.

Wizards been playing great too.
They have been, not to take anything away from them. It's a shame people haven't been paying attention to them, myself included. 
The thing is it just wasn't a bad game or series.

But have been playing
sick.gif
for the past couples of weeks and some change.
Nah, try since March 
laugh.gif

I have a feeling the Pacers might show up this series. Just a hunch, but who knows?

I damn sure don't know :lol:

I like Indy, but... Man they gots to go.

I got faith in our squad that we can deliver an upset.

I like Chi, I like Indy, but them ****** gotta to go.

All I know is Nene/Gortat is gonna MOLEST Hibbert :smh:
They might get arrested for doing what they're about to do to that boy

The thing is it just wasn't a bad game or series.

But have been playing :x for the past couples of weeks and some change.

Exactly, months.

I need to know what happened to Hibbert, did his dog die? Girl left him?

Dude lost it.

Man,  F Roy Hibbert.

Dr. Hibbert >>>>>>>>>>>>> Roy Hibbert

@JJ Watt  I'm tired of Joe Johnson and his circle dribbling ways. He needs to stop that it drives me nuts.

Last edited:

I damn sure don't know
laugh.gif

I like Indy, but... Man they gots to go.

I got faith in our squad that we can deliver an upset.

I like Chi, I like Indy, but them ****** gotta to go.
Honestly, I wanted the Pacers to lose. They didn't deserve to move on although they won. Idk what is going on with that team. 

Another good Mark Jackson piece: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/67970/the-basketball-rorschach-test-by-the-bay

Am I wrong, stupid, etc. for wanting to see what D'Antoni could do with Curry and the rest of the roster? :lol:
They will revert and won't go any further than round 2
Another good Mark Jackson piece: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/67970/the-basketball-rorschach-test-by-the-bay

Am I wrong, stupid, etc. for wanting to see what D'Antoni could do with Curry and the rest of the roster? :lol:

I never even thought about that, he would have Curry shooting 15 threes a game.

As he should.
We'd be seeing a whole lot of Lee, Green, Iguodala, Thompson and Curry. He'd probably piss off Bogut, who's the second most important player on the team behind Curry though. :lol:

We'd be seeing a whole lot of Lee, Green, Iguodala, Thompson and Curry. He'd probably piss off Bogut, who's the second most important player on the team behind Curry though. :lol:

Lee at the 5 though. :x

Layups for days for every opposing team.

Wish Bogut was healthy though man, DJ wouldn't have flourished as hard.

mark- head coach
mda- offensive coordinator
thibs- def coordinator

basically, mark needs a veteran asst. mike malone was that guy.

I'm curious as to why you picked the Wizards in 6 over Indy...

Was all jokes before the Chicago series. What changed for you?

NeNe mostly...Him and Gortat is a huge front line and one with real skill. Makes Wall/Beal's life so much easier. Underestimated them defensively as well I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom