2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nugget from the Ariza article I posted a few pages back....

Donald Sterling nixed a trade that would have sent Ariza to the Clippers for Caron Butler.
that was a great article thanks for posting

im glad ariza didnt get traded, hes way more productive then i imagin butler could be

Well damb, editing my post 
laugh.gif

All the people that are picking the Wiz over the Pacers arnt just looking at last series with the Hawks, we are looking at how bad the Pacers have been since February, Wizards are way better than the Hawks, the hawks won against the pacers because they made 3s but the pacers would not have won game 7 if the Hawks had made 4 or 5 more 3s that game imo. Indiana has not been playing well and I Dont think Hibbert is out of his slump either btw, lets not act like the Pacers are a great scoring team they often have huge slumps when they can't score idk I just think people are underestimating how good the Wizards are playing right now and are going based on how the Pacers played at the beginning of the year. The Pacers are not out of the woods yet and I think it will be shown tonight when the game starts.

Wall and Beal/ NeNe and Gortat are going to cook :smokin not to mention Ariza...

Last edited:
Sorry Bulls fam
But I just can't see the Pacers winning the series
We all know Hibbert will go back to his useless 8 pt 2 rb game

hibbert is who he is... nene/gortat SHOULD wk em but will they?
but MG better than west...david West :lol: NAH
Surprised people on here are picking us over Indiana
Pacers are trash now

:rolleyes
:rolleyes
:lol:
Are they good? They just won back to back games for the first time in a while. When was the the last time they looked like a contender?

I don't see why the wiz can't win. They could just as easily run Nene at the 5 and put shooters around the court in spurts

It's frustrating that Dame's shot was on a Friday night.

It barely got any weekend media attention, and this morning everyone forgot about it since there were game 7's the last 2 days.

I was lookin forward to seeing some
Discussion about the Houston/Port series on tv but nothing. Just more sterling talk, more Johnny football, and more Durant.

Last edited:
Only a single pick for the Clips winning the series so far.. interdasting.

I picked OKC in a sweep too but still :lol:  

I'm picking the Clippers with my heart, but my head says that, because we don't match up well with their two best players, its going to be real tough to beat them.

It barely got any weekend media attention, and this morning everyone forgot about it since there were game 7's the last 2 days.

I was lookin forward to seeing some
Discussion about the Houston/Port series on tv but nothing. Just more sterling talk, more Johnny football, and more Durant.

Don't worry, I guarantee they'll replay it every single game Portland plays going forward :frown:

I bet you gon see that shot on future Adidas commercials :lol:

without question... there might be one during g1....dead srs

but i totally agree licensed to ball licensed to ball seemd like everyone was glad dwights out the off's & agreed to not talk about it :lol:

I remember this 
laugh.gif

I think I have become a Russell Westbrook fan. He will never get the credit he deserves as long as he plays with Durant. What I said after Game 5 is true. I fear Westbrook more than Durant because when he plays well, OKC is damn near unbeatable. Look at how he played in Game 6 and 7.

Even if he plays well, people will just say "well he finally decided to pass it to Durant more"
laugh.gif
. I'll never forget Game 4 in the Finals when Westbrook cooked.
It works because he's the #2 option. They need each other though.

Should've been Plums
nerd.gif

Semi srs
I didn't like him in college at all...
Plums is doing way better than I expected in the NBA. He'll be a valuable asset for years to come
Which leads me to say this. At the end of the day, he's a Blue Devil

Speaking of Dookies, Battier about to retire. Already hitting up ESPN for a job 
laugh.gif

I bet you gon see that shot on future Adidas commercials
laugh.gif
without question... there might be one during g1....dead srs

but i totally agree @LiCeNseD To BaLL seemd like everyone was glad dwights out the off's & agreed to not talk about it
laugh.gif
the slanderwagon moved on in anticipation of cp3 or kd getting bounced, but that never happened so the wagon just stopped 
tired.gif

I think I have become a Russell Westbrook fan. He will never get the credit he deserves as long as he plays with Durant. What I said after Game 5 is true. I fear Westbrook more than Durant because when he plays well, OKC is damn near unbeatable. Look at how he played in Game 6 and 7.

Even if he plays well, people will just say "well he finally decided to pass it to Durant more"
laugh.gif
. I'll never forget Game 4 in the Finals when Westbrook cooked.
It works because he's the #2 option. They need each other though.
we need a better coach, then all these little issues that get blown out of proportion will go away quickly

hawks basically had 5 shooter at all times. antic didnt hit anything, but dude still spaced that floor. wiz can do it in spurts, but that really isnt gonna stop hibbert from clogging the middle. i think vogel realizes that he has a short leash on hibbert and isnt afraid to pull him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom