2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
comeback season 
nerd.gif

Man, I'm not mad at Drake one single bit. Dude is cheering for his team, standing up in front of the SCORERS TABLE. I've never seen a celebrity do that.

Not a fan of hip hop, not a fan of him, and I know everyone has these running "Drake the type of..." jokes, but he's got the best spot in the house to watch his team.

Last edited:
Nets will win this but team won't go deep with D Will and Joe Johnson being the best on your team.

Raptors never had a chance with Drake as their mascot/groupie

Yo, I'm super impresssed by Derozan right now.
?? Dude almost cost them the game with his chucking. And he's been getting destroyed on defense this entire series
Dude doesn't really 'dissapear'. You know he's in the game. And dude gets better every year, i remember when all he could do was dunk.
Maybe it's because I've watched him more frequently this season, but he really doesn't have a great all-around game. He's inefficient and chucks a lot of jumpshots, and he really struggles to create for others. Dude has tunnel vision. He's also their worst defender, they've had to continually switch him off guys in this series because he can't guard anyone

He's a solid young player but definitely not better than Harden, at least Harden can pass

Last edited:
I dont wanna see Raps vs. Heat, Heat gonna run circles around them. At least the Nets will give the Heat some burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom