2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta go for a quick 2 again.
One more timeout left after this. Go for the quick two, catch the foul, and hope for a FT miss.
Dont go for the three yet. Miss the three now, its over. Extend the game.

laugh.gif
"His team"? If Toronto loses Drake will be on Miami's sideline next series with a Heat fitted.. watch
roll.gif

Man, I'm not mad at Drake one single bit. Dude is cheering for his team, standing up in front of the scorers table. I've never seen the celebrity do that.

Not a fan of hip hop, not a fan of him, and I know everyone has these running "Drake the type of..." jokes, but he's got the best spot in the house to watch his team.
:lol: "His team"? If Toronto loses Drake will be on Miami's sideline next series with a Heat fitted.. watch
This.

[quote name="DT43"][quote name="DarthSka"]Man, I'm not mad at Drake one single bit. Dude is cheering for his team, standing up in front of the SCORERS TABLE. I've never seen a celebrity do that.

Not a fan of hip hop, not a fan of him, and I know everyone has these running "Drake the type of..." jokes, but he's got the best spot in the house to watch his team.[/quote]:lol: "His team"? If Toronto loses Drake will be on Miami's sideline next series with a Heat fitted.. watch[/quote]I mean, you might be right, but I'm just saying, I've never seen a celebrity in front of the scorers table.

Jealousy: I have it. *shrugs*

I would have hard fouled the **** out of Ross right there and made him shoot 2 fts instead of an easy layup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom