2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that damn raptors sign under the basket hurts my brain. Is it a real standing sign or are people defying physics ?
Bro it's painted at an angle 
roll.gif

I'm talking about the statement that the top 5-10 players should generally always be in contention.

And the people on here who have been saying Love's failure to even make the playoffs is irrelevant to his status as a top player.

I think Love is a top five, top 10 player, I do. But, there's something to be said about how a top ten player can't finish with a .500 record one time, let alone get in the playoffs...

I don't even get what you're saying :lol: what are you trying to prove?

When you have a top 5 / top 10 player, you'll almost always contend for a title or win and coaching has very little to do with that.

and you?

What does that even mean? Yes, great players are probably gonna make for good teams. And good teams win games. Big statement.

Do you think if they swapped out Spoelstra for Mike Woodson, they'd still win?

And why did LeBron need to team up with Wade, then?

I don't even get what you're saying
laugh.gif
what are you trying to prove?
When you have a top 5 / top 10 player, you'll almost always contend for a title or win and coaching has very little to do with that.

and you?
What does that even mean? Yes, great players are probably gonna make for good teams. And good teams win games. Big statement.

Do you think if they swapped out Spoelstra for Mike Woodson, they'd still win?

And why did LeBron need to team up with Wade, then?
yes they would still win

because cleveland 

Please let that be a start for Derozan.

Generally speaking, we need Lowry to be on his game more than DD, but once DD gets going then it opens things up for Lowry in a big way.

Lets hope that gets things going in the right direction for the fourth.

Derozan isn't playing well but he looks like the only one out there giving it 110%

Gotta respect that.

Lowry on the other hand was just a mess offensively in that quarter :x

Derozan isn't playing well but he looks like the only one out there giving it 110%

Gotta respect that.

Lowry on the other hand was just a mess offensively in that quarter :x

I think with Lowry he's just out of gas. The man is playing on a torn up knee, a bad ankle, and to add has been playing 40+ minutes each game on those. I wont be mad at Lowry with this game, hes gotten us to a game 7 single handedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom