2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that happens, they cannot get rid of Taj Gibson. That team would be scary.

Rose/Butler/Melo/Gibson/Noah
THIS.

Also, since I see Boozer struggling in the first round, and a lot of people are starting to hate him, I might see him in free agency in the near future. It would suck though, the Bulls losing some rebounding muscle in the process 
mean.gif

/opinion

even if duncan gets 5 i dont think id put him over kobe . its close though.

It's basically a toss up but I'm going with Kobe because production wise Duncan has been quite pedestrian for a while now.

He hasn't averaged a double double since 2009 and that's not a good look considering how weak the state of big men are in this league, a healthy Kobe been a top ten player since some NT'ers been in diapers :lol:.

Duncan been running on fumes for a couple years now , with averages of 13,15, 17, 15 points per game he hasn't looked like a generational player in quite some time.

Chicago will be a team full of forwards if Melo goes there, I don't count butler as a guard/forward.... just forward

[quote name="killuminati"][QUOTE name="AceMaster193"]If that happens, they cannot get rid of Taj Gibson. That team would be scary.

Rose/Butler/Melo/Gibson/Noah[/QUOTE]THIS.

Also, since I see Boozer struggling in the first round, and a lot of people are starting to hate him, I might see him in free agency in the near future. It would suck though, the Bulls losing some rebounding muscle in the process :smh:

/opinion[/quote]"HEEEY!!"

"GIMMEDAT!"

just a couple of days ago, I remember reading cats on NT dumping on Cleveland and coincidentally stumbled upon this article

http://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-newell/2014/06/10-reasons-you-should-move-to-cleveland-right-now/

I visited the city two years ago, and i'm not sure where people get the impression that it's a decrepit dump. had a homegirl show me around, and bars were alive and well, food was good, nice neighborhoods, etc. looked like a handful of cities i've been to.

but i suppose it could be a double-edged sword. gentrification could very well become an issue, but i'll let cleveland residents speak on that.

After watching some World Cup, have to go on record as saying NBA flopping still doesn't come close to soccer flopping.

After watching some World Cup, have to go on record as saying NBA flopping still doesn't come close to soccer flopping.

Chris Paul is sitting at home in LA feeling inspired as hell watching the WC. :lol:

In between games Wade like :nerd:.

Marcus Smart wondering if its too late to switch to soccer.

The funny thing is, Heat wouldn't have even made the finals if they had the path San Antonio had.

But they get all that praise for 4 finals in a row.

They finally play their first real basketball team of the playoffs and they're getting torn apart.
They are so extremely lucky they're out east.

In the west, the Big 3 would of no doubt been called a failure (assuming they go on and lose this series.)

Oh and maybe Kirby took 48 million just to purposely sabotage any chance of Melo to LA. :nerd:
Has anyone considered that?

Maybe Kobe's looking out for our future more than people realize... Two more years of Kobe at 48 million > 4/5 years of Melo at 20 million per.

Right? :nerd: :lol:

The funny thing is, Heat wouldn't have even made the finals if they had the path San Antonio had.

They finally play their first real basketball team of the playoffs and they're getting torn apart.

In the west, the Big 3 would of no doubt been called a failure (assuming they go on and lose this series.)

This is just a dumb way to look at it. The East is the East. The West is the west. You play who you play

The Jazz's path to the finals in 97 and 98 was much harder than the Bulls. Does that mean the Bulls ring doesn't mean as much?

The Sonics had a harder path to the finals than the bulls did in 96, does that dilute the bulls ring then?

This is just a dumb way to look at it. The East is the East. The West is the west. You play who you play

The Jazz's path to the finals in 97 and 98 was much harder than the Bulls. Does that mean the Bulls ring doesn't mean as much?

The Sonics had a harder path to the finals than the bulls did in 96, does that dilute the bulls ring then?

Nah.

But nice try.

NBA should dismantle the East and West conferences. Set something up like the MLB, because the East is just so weak. It's a joke.

So what would Houston have to do, theoretically, to sign Melo? Assuming the deal is near max money.

The East was way tougher in 95-99. Teams not even .500 make the playoffs these days, I mean come on. Like 5 teams in the east were tanking half the year.

So what would Houston have to do, theoretically, to sign Melo? Assuming the deal is near max money.

Relocate to Los Angeles, Miami or New York, ie a city a young rich ***** wants to live in for the rest of his career.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom