2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Kal-El-8"]Double standards going around I see.. :smh:
You're right.

Need to start cracking down around here.

Meth will be made aware if AT's misstep, I assure you.

And I'll start holding you just as accountable as you want him held. :smile: No double standards.

fair = fair

Good luck.[/quote]

That's fine.

AT will mess up far before I will :lol:

[quote name="Kal-El-8"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Kal-El-8""][quote name="FinallyFamous"]You guys just disagree with him just to do it.. hop off his sack.[/quote]Wow.

How isn't this a warn warranted comment? darthska darthska

Plus he called someone stupid, of which I've done and gotten warned. He should too

Clevelanders :smh:[/quote]You've also called people things you weren't warned for.

Don't even act like your every misstep has been accounted for. :lol:

It's not that serious, and you're not aware of everything that happens between mods/admins.[/quote]Meth catches damn near everything I say.

I don't eem post that much tho.

Still :smh: though.[/quote]This is the NBA Season thread. Please stay on topic. :smile: if you take issue with something, you can PM Meth directly, or any other staff member.

Back to NBA talk, please.

I think it depends on if someone on the Spurs has a huge game tomorrow, but if they win like they have been it'll probably go to Kawhi.

Diaw won't get it just because :lol:

Yea I know they won't give it to bron :lol:. Just something that came to me when everyone was discussing who on the spurs should get it but couldn't really decide on a clear cut favorite

But nt would go down in a blaze of glory if lebron won finals mvp :lol:

Last edited:
Cavs were never a high powered team, they just had Lebron.
laugh.gif

Magic were the better team, Dwight was amazing in 09, SVG > Mike Brown and they had a million shooters.
#1 team in the league with 60+ wins and coasted through the first two rounds = high powered team.

Happy to see DFish get a coaching job. I just hope he wont used as Phil's puppet.

Cavs were never a high powered team, they just had Lebron. :lol:

Magic were the better team, Dwight was amazing in 09, SVG > Mike Brown and they had a million shooters.

#1 team in the league with 60+ wins and coasted through the first two rounds = high powered team.

They were LeBron and a bunch of role players plus they were in the East.

Last edited:
Happy to see DFish get a coaching job. I just hope he wont used as Phil's puppet.
You are missing the point. 

They were a powerhouse going INTO the series with the Magic....obviously in retrospect they weren't as good as we thought they were...but comparing this years finals match up to that years ECF it is similar...

Miami, like Cavs were favored and had a VERY successful run up until they played the Magic/Spurs and were exposed (assuming Spurs win today)

They were a powerhouse going INTO the series with the Magic....obviously in retrospect they weren't as good as we thought they were...but comparing this years finals match up to that years ECF it is similar...

Miami, like Cavs were favored and had a VERY successful run up until they played the Magic/Spurs and were exposed (assuming Spurs win today)

Mabe they weren't as good as YOU thought. From top to bottom I never looked at them as a championship team.

Spurs have been favored since the beginning of the series and were the #1 overall seed in the NBA.

I see the comparison you're making but it's not exactly apples to apples. 

I had the Spurs winning in six (five if not for my respect of LeBron) but the first two games had me slightly worried. All the turnovers weren't encouraging.

I had the Spurs winning in six (five if not for my respect of LeBron) but the first two games had me slightly worried. All the turnovers weren't encouraging.

I had miami in 6. The first two games were so encouraging towards my prediction man :lol: |I

[quote name="lawdog1"][quote name="VICTOR PAGE"]So many people thought Miami would sweep or win in 5 :lol:[/quote]I still have no idea why.[/quote] man, so few people own up to their words unless they are quoted or forced to be accountable.

I thought that the Heat would steamroll the Spurs, and it had nothing to do with the quality of either team. It had everything to do with the refs falling for Wade's flopping and LeBron's whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom