2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is melo expected to get paid if this goes through?

I'd rather go after Lowry, Gortat, or even Lance. There's no need for melo.
Lowry solidified his long-term future in Toronto with the Raptors' most recent playoff run against Brooklyn. He was a go-to scoring option down the stretch with dribble penetration, often drawing contact and getting to the line when DeRozan's jumpers weren't falling.

I've long found his reported attitude problems are misconstrued.

I believe in Ujiri regardless of what occurs with Lowry and the Raptors moving forward.

"Not sure if [you're] serious or [if you're] just stupid."

"Not sure if [your idea is] serious or [if your idea is] just stupid."

C'mon, man. :lol: Knowing damn well what you meant.

Despite me giving AT a hard time in my last reply...[quote name="FinallyFamous"]You guys just disagree with him just to do it.. hop off his sack.[/quote]... THIS.

See? If AT had made the same mistake, "Man, how are you a mod when you can't even post in the correct threads? :lol:"

Famous is right.

This series reminds me of the Cavs and Magic series in '09.

Magic won game 1....Cavs barely won in game 2....Magic win three straight to follow.

Cavs were a high powered team that was unstoppable and favored....The magic moved the ball around well and played excellent team ball....

[quote name="Kal-El-8""][quote name="FinallyFamous"]You guys just disagree with him just to do it.. hop off his sack.[/quote]Wow.

How isn't this a warn warranted comment? darthska darthska

Plus he called someone stupid, of which I've done and gotten warned. He should too

Clevelanders :smh:[/quote]You've also called people things you weren't warned for.

Don't even act like your every misstep has been accounted for. :lol:

It's not that serious, and you're not aware of everything that happens between mods/admins.

Cavs were never a high powered team, they just had Lebron. :lol:

Magic were the better team, Dwight was amazing in 09, SVG > Mike Brown and they had a million shooters.

This series reminds me of the Cavs and Magic series in '09.

Magic won game 1....Cavs barely won in game 2....Magic win three straight to follow.

Cavs were a high powered team that was unstoppable and favored....The magic moved the ball around well and played excellent team ball....

That's actually really funny you said that because I was watching G4 with some of my buddies and we legit said the same thing.

It's true. Spurs are playing like perfect basketball :lol:

and if you look at the stat lines it's Bron then everyone else struggling.

It's like the Heat have gotten punched in the mouth and don't know how to react.

[quote name="Kal-El-8""][quote name="FinallyFamous"]You guys just disagree with him just to do it.. hop off his sack.
Wow.

How isn't this a warn warranted comment? darthska darthska

Plus he called someone stupid, of which I've done and gotten warned. He should too

Clevelanders :smh:[/quote]You've also called people things you weren't warned for.

Don't even act like your every misstep has been accounted for. :lol:

It's not that serious, and you're not aware of everything that happens between mods/admins.[/quote]

Meth catches damn near everything I say.

I don't eem post that much tho.

Still :smh: though.

[quote name="Kal-El-8"]Double standards going around I see.. :smh:[/quote]You're right.

Need to start cracking down around here.

Meth will be made aware if AT's misstep, I assure you.

And I'll start holding you just as accountable as you want him held. :smile: No double standards.

fair = fair

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom