2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick James would be proud

:lol:

I was talking about being aggressive. I never said scoring 20 in the 1st simply saying be aggressive like that in the 1st so the whole won't be so big to climb out of. Down 20 but hey at least the team is "in rhythm" :rofl:

Nobody said he had to carry the whole team defensively so don't exaggerate , but he's not even carrying his own weight defensively right now.

No way should Kawai Leonard match Lebron James in points , it just shouldn't happen.....Kawai has progressed but not that much, Bron is just half assing right now.

Of course it aint ALL his fault but when the heat lose you think people gonna waste time to slander Mario top ten Chalmers , nah brah the man gets the credit and the blame.

You glance over the fact that he dropped 19 because kawhi had 30. How is kawhi getting points, just beating lebron off the dribble repeatedly, hitting fade away jumpers and such? No, from ball movement, playing a team game. As such the whole team has to play defense if you want to stop one guy from dropping 30 because he's not dropping 30 on isos. So blaming lebron for kawhi's output is asking him to carry the defense whether you realize it or not.

And even with that said kawhi wasn't doing much the first two games so how do you explain that...either lebron slowed him down or the whole team did and haven't been holding it down the past 2 games

:lol:

Basically what it comes down to is that if lebron is aggressive early, the team won't do enough to sustain that momentum and if he tries to get everyone involved it won't matter because they won't even be in the game. Damned either way so I expect him to come out firing just to show the critics that that strategy won't work either

Nobody said he had to carry the whole team defensively so don't exaggerate , but he's not even carrying his own weight defensively right now.

No way should Kawai Leonard match Lebron James in points , it just shouldn't happen.....Kawai has progressed but not that much, Bron is just half assing right now.

Of course it aint ALL his fault but when the heat lose you think people gonna waste time to slander Mario top ten Chalmers , nah brah the man gets the credit and the blame.

You glance over the fact that he dropped 19 because kawhi had 30. How is kawhi getting points, just beating lebron off the dribble repeatedly, hitting fade away jumpers and such? No, from ball movement, playing a team game. As such the whole team has to play defense if you want to stop one guy from dropping 30 because he's not dropping 30 on isos. So blaming lebron for kawhi's output is asking him to carry the defense whether you realize it or not.

And even with that said kawhi wasn't doing much the first two games so how do you explain that...either lebron slowed him down or the whole team did and haven't been holding it down the past 2 games

Fam u not watching the game ?

I know u see those half *** close outs and standing around on defense, NBATV just highlighted your boy Bron standing around watching the ball on defense not in the defensive stance etc etc.

Again it's not just Lebron but surely you're not surprised that he's getting the spotlight put on him and slander left and right, it's the nature of the beast.

MJ, Magic, Peyton, Brady, Kobe etc etc all gotta shoulder their blame so Lebron will be no different if they lose...it's the sports way of life :lol:

In game 3 LeBron scored 14 in the first quarter. I'd say that was being aggressive by yalls standards.

The heat lost the quarter 41-25.

Miami's defense is as big a problem as no one else really being able to score.

In game 3 LeBron scored 14 in the first quarter. I'd say that was being aggressive by yalls standards.

The heat lost the quarter 41-25.

Miami's defense is as big a problem as no one else really being able to score.

Yea guess how the spurs shot really just erased that whole thing. I'm not even trying to put it all on Bron. I really do think dude is the best in the L. I just don't think that he carries himself as one of the greatest sometimes.

I will say it's not helping that he had one of the worst PG's in the L on the squad. And that Wade is doing absolutely nothing. And Chris Bosh is soft.

The spurs just wanted this title more and they a very deep team. Once Duncan started talking how he was talking before the series, I knew it was over. I placed my bet that day. :lol:

Again it's not just Lebron but surely you're not surprised that he's getting the spotlight put on him and slander left and right, it's the nature of the beast

Surely not, I already mentioned he brought it on himself. Doesn't make it accurate tho.

do work son do work son EXACTLY!

Exactly lol so you're agreeing with him and me that Miami's defense is the problem, all of my previous posts have been citing Miami's lack of defense and yet you go out of your way to shield Lebron from any blame for that.

Is he not the leader of that team and best player in the league right now ?

So how can he not hold the lions share of responsibility for his and his teams lack of defensive in the finals on a quest for a 3peat ?

I could understand if he was out there going all out, blocking shots, rebounding etc etc but that's not the case. He's out there taking numerous plays off with the rest of the Heat but the apologists wanna turn a blind eye and pretend its not happening :smh:

Last edited:
If you're down 20 on a regular basis of course Defense is a big part of the problem. :lol:

I wouldn't put it all on Bron tho. With how SA is moving the ball, the whole heat squad has to be on their toes.

Last edited:
Exactly lol so you're agreeing with him and me that Miami's defense is the problem, all of my previous posts have been citing Miami's lack of defense and yet you go out of your way to shield Lebron from any blame for that.

Right...we agree that Miami's TEAM defense (and offense) is the problem. So why are we singling out the one guy giving the most effort. His defense looks better when other guys are helping shoulder the load

I think the Spurs are just clicking on such a level that there is nothing anyone can do to stop them. Miami can play with more effort on the defensive end no doubt, but I still don't think they would be able to slow down SA right now. Even in quarter 1 of game three, a lot of the shots SA were hitting were contested but they still went 19-21 :x Spurs are just too determined right now and everyone is in a zone. Miami has just run into a well oiled machine that is simply better on both ends.

It's not surprising either, the Spurs have been the best team in basketball the WHOLE season by a pretty large margin.

Right...we agree that Miami's TEAM defense (and offense) is the problem. So why are we singling out the one guy giving the most effort. His defense looks better when other guys are helping shoulder the load

Why am I singling out one player ? Why am I singling out one player ?

Because the best player on the team ALWAYS gets singled out, ALWAYS ! Only in a Lebron apologists world is it acceptable for one man to get all the credit and turn around and equally share blame with the rest of the team.

I hope your just naive dog because the alternatives are not very good :smh:

Notice how Lebron is already anointed as one of the goats , but that heat team is never mentioned all we hear about is Lebron....but now **** getting rough and you asking why is one player being singed out....dude you cannot be serious right now.

You're so concerned that the team shares the blame but I don't see you fighting for them to get the credit they deserve...hmmm wonder why :smh:

Dude I really don't care about the heat like that. Blame the one guy who is playing leaps and bounds better than everyone else if you want, no sweat off my balls. I'm talking specifically about this series....what credit do the rest of the heat deserve, seriously. I don't give lebron credit for the whole team's success, I'm only giving him credit for what he's doing individually because no one else is, just blaming him when it's the rest of the team that is lacking. You're bringing up all this other stuff that I'm not even talking about.

Last edited:
How much is melo expected to get paid if this goes through?

I'd rather go after Lowry, Gortat, or even Lance. There's no need for melo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom