2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe disappeard the entire 2004 NBA Finals except 1 game.

Kobe flat out refused to shoot in 2006.

If you are going to gas up Kobe scoring 10 in the 4th of game 7 you logically have to give the Mad King shine for putting up 19 in the 3rd.

So you started this... claimed that you had tons of times that Kobe disappeared and named two instances.... one of which he was shooting poorly the entire time, that is not being invisible, that is simply playing Bad which no doubt he did and i never denied that. He was atleast trying (Maybe to a fault) to carry that team to victories.

You are clearly pushing an agenda against Kobe if your comparing him scoring 10 points in the final quarter of a Tightly contested game 7 for the championship to Lebron scoring 19 in a quarter... in which his team was down 27 at the point.

Kobe doesn't score those 10 points and make critical baskets down the stretch they lose that series and the championship... Lebron doesn't score 19 they lose by 30 rather then 20+..... that isn't very logical guy.

And yet that never comes into play with MJ, but it does when it comes to Lebron :lol: The east is far weaker now than it was then but the west has always been the far superior conference.

Because the East had actual contending teams with Superstars throughout all of MJ's run

The Knicks with Ewing, The Pistons with Dumars & Isaiah, Reggie's Pacer teams, a Young Orlando Penny & Shaq..... compare that to what exactly since the Lebron has been in real contention with the heat?

One year of D.Rose & role players.... The tail end of the Celtics big three & then who? ****** Paul George & Roy Hibbert.... these are the eras and teams you want to compare :rofl:

So you started this... claimed that you had tons of times that Kobe disappeared and named two instances.... one of which he was shooting poorly the entire time, that is not being invisible, that is simply playing Bad which no doubt he did and i never denied that. He was atleast trying (Maybe to a fault) to carry that team to victories.

You are clearly pushing an agenda against Kobe if your comparing him scoring 10 points in the final quarter of a Tightly contested game 7 for the championship to Lebron scoring 19 in a quarter... in which his team was down 27 at the point.

Kobe doesn't score those 10 points and make critical baskets down the stretch they lose that series and the championship... Lebron doesn't score 19 they lose by 30 rather then 20+..... that isn't very logical guy.

Rock gif

Bruh...you said the Heat should have won 82 games. Then compared them to the 96' bulls.

See, this the type of **** i'm talking about man :lol: :lol: like what are you trying to say? That because they didn't win 82 games and weren't as good as the 96' bulls that they were what? A Failure :lol: ?

What I'm trying to say is that to mention Jordan and LeBron in the same sentence is a knock to Jordan. The '96 Bulls accomplished more in a tougher NBA climate with a much less talented team than the present day Heat. Are the Heat good? No, they're great. That's the point I'm trying to make. And with a team constructed like this, yes not winning the chip is a failure. Every single loss they have at full strength is a failure. You have 3 guys that were THE guy on their respective PLAYOFF teams. I don't care if 2 of them are having a bad night....

As far as Bird and Magic. What they've done doesn't and shouldn't be discredited especially when you put their teams in context to teams around the league....

But I don't know too many people that truly have those guys as their GOATs. They are all-time players for sure, but when people talk about LeBron they already mention GOAT. That's what I'm debating here.

Back then there were HOF all-time great teams. Which makes what Jordan did early on that much more impressive.

Just a question; why are you so sure?

I can't see any incentive based on what he's shown is important to him. He wanted to play with his friends, in a pleasant environment, with a winning organization, without the crushing pressure of carrying a team by himself. Cleveland offers none of that.

I had Spurs in 5, but i wouldnt be surprised of Miami wins on Sunday. The series is over though, maybe not tomorrow, but its over.

From the moment the Heat became this Bron-Wade-Bosh led Heat, I stated that no matter how many chips won it wouldn't really matter to me. The degree of difficulty is just to low for a team constructed like that, and I don't care if it's simply on paper. On paper, these guys got together at relatively their primes give or take a season or two in either direction (just to dead any argument of HOF's or players PAST their prime joining forces). I know the long grind of an NBA season, but the collection of talent the Heat should have been enough to win 82 games.

Let's go ahead and discredit everything Bird and Magic did in that case.

It's funny how one sentence can wipe out someone's entire post :lol:

Maybe lebron should've scored that 19 in the first half when it mattered? Nah? I sure didn't see 19 in the 4th or before the game got out of hand. This ***** back gotta be against the wall before he attempts to try to play. O the heat suck omg omg last time I checked bosh been bailing them out since last years playoffs. Regardless dudes are gonna find every reason except blame lebron because this heat team sucks and he's been carrying them all season... Right.

Maybe if the rest of the team showed up while lebron was dropping 19 it wouldn't have been such a blowout

People keep talking about lebron never catching blame.... Dude was getting slaughtered 24 7 for like 2 years straight for going to Miami and then being ghost in the finals. Blame lebron for the 2011 finals but this is almost the exact opposite of that series

Brons offense ain't the problem tho, it's his and the teams overall lack of intensity/effort and bad body language that's showing itself right now.

They're not getting after it in back to back finals games at home, that's inexcusable.

They let Kawai dominate two straight games with a Westbroon type intensity because they're acting like its all good and it ain't , they just got two pieced.

Bron drops 30 but allows Kawai to get 30 as well but somehow none of this is his fault because he scored 19 in a quarter...ridiculous :lol: :lol:

See how people just casually expect lebron to carry not just the entire offense but the defense as well. Crazy thing is that's what he does every night. Then when he doesn't do literally everything for the team like normal everyone swarms him and doesn't give him an ounce of credit.

Like I said before he brought it on himself both by being so good that people expect perfection and also being a jack *** about being so good. But if you look at it objectively, out of all the people at fault I can't see how lebron is catching all the slander. Bron supposed to cover up for every time wade takes a nap on defense or stop bosh from double teaming diaw as he moves away from the hoop, leaving splitter wide open? C'mon now

Last edited:
^LeBron is catching slander because he decided to take over the game when the Heat were already down 20+ points.  He attempted 6 shots in the first half IIRC.  Six shots......when his team was struggling offensively. 

LeBron had 28 points.....cool.  His lack of aggression was one of the reasons the Heat were getting scraped in the first half.

Eh, that's how it's always been for every really good player. Get all the credit when you're winning, and catch all the flack when you lose.

Before LeBron, it was Kobe. When MJ wasn't winning all the damn time it was MJ.

Last edited:
I don't speak for everybody but I will say this Bron does not have to carry the whole offense. But he should be able to stop the bleeding.

This whole series the spurs have jumped out on them in the first quarter. The spurs are up 20 with know trouble. Your the best player in the league your team should never be down no damn 20 in the first. Especially when I've say many nights and just watch you bulldoze your way into the paint and get a bucket whenever you please.

He has to be more aggressive period. Who the **** cares that you scored 19 in the 3rd. You was already down 20 something. Do that **** in the 1st so your team won't be in a hole.

I've been there with kobe :lol:. That's why I understand bron's plight. They want him to takeover from the start of the game but that isolates the rest of the team and wears him out early. So say bron drops 20 in the first and Miami is up 10. He goes out for a breather, the rest of the team is out of rhythm from not being involved
, gives up the lead and then you're asking bron to do it all over again. If youre going to sprint like that out the gate you need everyone else to do their part in order to sustain the marathon that is a playoff game. I've seen it a million times with kobe and I think game 5 will play out almost exactly the same. Bron comes out firing, nobody else drops gas money, bron fizzles and the heat get mopped up

I don't speak for everybody but I will say this Bron does not have to carry the whole offense. But he should be able to stop the bleeding.

Have you seen what happens when bron goes out the game? It aint pretty. Have you seen what happens when he carries the offense, scoring nearly 100% of the points for an entire quarter? I mean damn, he can't even get credit for doing that.

Last edited:
I'm not saying drop 20 in the 1st I'm saying drop something in the first just to stop the damn run. It's times where you don't know that dude is even on the damn floor.

If the heat go down 20 game is over against the spurs. Yes the heat make runs but the spurs have showed that can always respond. They can't fall behind early. It's one of the main reasons they are down 3-1

"The whole team is out of rhythm" :lol:

So you rather they be "in rhythm" and be down 20? :lol: ok

Last edited:
You're saying that if the entire team is involved and in rhythm they will be down 20 and then turn around and blame lebron for not doing enough. Get outta here bruh

Yall say silly things like who cares if he dropped 19 in a quarter, they were already losing....well damn at least he gave you that. Point to another heat player that gave you effort anywhere near that, down 20 or tied up 0-0.

Last edited:
You're saying that if the entire team is involved and in rhythm they will be down 20 and then turn around and blame lebron for not doing enough. Get outta here bruh

No I'm saying him be passive in the 1st and trying to get his teammates involved hadn't worked. Game 3 they were down 20 in the 1st and something close to it in game 4. At some point the best player in the league has to be just that.

He see the spurs on a run drop a few buckets to stop the bleeding so the **** don't get out of hand like it had basically the whole series. Set the damn tone.

I'm not saying drop 20 in the 1stI'm saying drop something in the first just to stop the damn run. It's times where you don't know that dude is even on the damn floor.

He has to be more aggressive period. Who the **** cares that you scored 19 in the 3rd. You was already down 20 something. DDo that **** in the 1stso your team won't be in a hole.

Rick James would be proud

Last edited:
Nobody said he had to carry the whole team defensively so don't exaggerate , but he's not even carrying his own weight defensively right now.

No way should Kawai Leonard match Lebron James in points , it just shouldn't happen.....Kawai has progressed but not that much, Bron is just half assing right now.

Of course it aint ALL his fault but when the heat lose you think people gonna waste time to slander Mario top ten Chalmers , nah brah the man gets the credit and the blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom