2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edit:

:lol: at T-Mac telling the story about shutting it down after a game in Milwaukee. I'm pretty sure he shut it down to stop the Rockets from trading him to the Nets for Vince. :lol:

Last edited:
was just skimming some clips and skipping through and the first thing i see is that nba footwork

Last edited:
Bron
Jesus
Wade
Melo
Bosh

to close the game :x

And no joke, Melo would COMPLETELY fall in line. Cohesion would not be a problem. As a matter of fact, if he does end up w/ the Heat, I think there's a great chance we'd see the FIBA version of Melo from here on out. And that's deadly.

Bron
Jesus
Wade
Melo
Bosh

to close the game
sick.gif
And no joke, Melo would COMPLETELY fall in line. Cohesion would not be a problem. As a matter of fact, if he does end up w/ the Heat, I think there's a great chance we'd see the FIBA version of Melo from here on out. And that's deadly.
He's average like 40 easy 
roll.gif

Bron
Jesus
Wade
Melo
Bosh

to close the game
sick.gif
I really do think this would be the case. Hes probably dying for some offensive relief and being able to run off ball to get his or not see double teams every other possession. Screens leading to wide open 16 footers and threes, he cry tears of joy

I can't even talk about this Melo to Miami thing. Like, if I just refuse to accept it, maybe it won't happen.

But seriously, if Melo wants to take less money for the sake of winning, I think the Clippers would be better option for him than the Heat. He'd fit in perfectly in LA and, if they were to win a title, he'd be seen as the guy who put them over the top. If he goes to Miami and they win again, he's just another guy riding LeBron's coattails to title. Of course, cap space would be more of an issue with the Clippers, since CP and Blake are in the middle of their deals and can't restructure like the guys from Miami can.

I'm sure on the eve of the most important game of the Heat's season Pat Riley is figuring out a puzzle to get Melo on the Heat. Then his people ran to the media and said this is the plan because thats priority #1 right now. Just because some guy in a cubicle at ESPN crunched some numbers and made up some "if so and so takes this much less" hypotheticals to try and make Melo on the Heat work.

It's not happening.

Last edited:
Bron
Jesus
Wade
Melo
Bosh

to close the game :x

I've been trying to say that in defense of the rockets signing melo. Fiba melo is a huge compliment to our roster. Knicks melo is not.

I'm sure on the eve of the most important game of the Heat's season Pat Riley is figuring out a puzzle to get Melo on the Heat. Then his people ran to the media and said this is the plan because thats priority #1 right now. Just because some guy in a cubicle at ESPN crunched some numbers and made up some "if so and so takes this much less" hypotheticals to try and make Melo on the Heat work.

It's not happening.

Maybe not, but after what happened in 2010, its not outside of the realm of possibility.

It's not happening.
Maybe not, but after what happened in 2010, its not outside of the realm of possibility.
But this is how it starts though. It's absurd and "impossible". Then they let it set in and it works like novacane, slowly working on your until the FA period starts and it creates seeds of ideas in people's head. Riley vs Jackson could be the chess match playing in the background....again. You think Riles wasn't paying attention when Phil said he wouldn't lose sleep over trying to keep Melo. He's said it TWICE since he became president of the Knicks. This "rumor" wasn't accidental at this time. *Puts tin foil hat back on*

If Melo ends up on the Heat, honestly, the only way to make it fair is for me to be their point guard.

But this is how it starts though. It's absurd and "impossible". Then they let it set in and it works like novacane, slowly working on your until the FA period starts and it creates seeds of ideas in people's head. Riley vs Jackson could be the chess match playing in the background....again. You think Riles wasn't paying attention when Phil said he wouldn't lose sleep over trying to keep Melo. He's said it TWICE since he became president of the Knicks. This "rumor" wasn't accidental at this time. *Puts tin foil hat back on*

But it's not like he (LeBron) is getting money under the table from the Heat. In this case, everyone knows he's getting paid from the Beats deal, which is his own business venture.
Lebron is making so much money from Nike, Beats, Samsung, Powerade, etc, that he could sign a 10 year 0 dollar deal with the Heat (or whatever team he wants) and still not be able to spend all of his money and have plenty to pass onto his kids

The only reason I would like to see Melo in Miami and so Lebron could take on full PG duties (or at least I hope that's what would happen). I would like to see Lebron lead the league in assists and focus on trying to become the first person since Oscar to average a triple double in a season. Adding Melo would allow Lebron to focus on solely being a facilitator for the most part.

Wade should opt out and take minimum salary. He can then rest all season and play strictly meaningful games.

Heat should give LeBron max contract.

Bosh should take a pay cut.

Get a big body rebounder/center.

Get new point guard.

Or....not resign Wade and get Melo straight up.

I'll say Wade should take the least amount of money out all of them.

Lebron, Bosh and Melo should make about the same. Sign Pau for cheap.

Lebron, Wade, Melo, Bosh, Pau

:rofl:

They could probably get Jordan Hill for a reasonable price. He's the perfect energy guy/rebounding/defensive big man they need.

Last edited:
Wade should opt out and take minimum salary. He can then rest all season and play strictly meaningful games.

Heat should give LeBron max contract.

Bosh should take a pay cut.

Get a big body rebounder/center.

Get new point guard.

Or....not resign Wade and get Melo straight up.
Miami's never not resigning wade or trading him or doing anything to get rid of him. Without wade non of this was possible. They pitched to LeBron how it was like a family down there. Even when they could have traded haslem for Evan Turner they didn't do it because they didn't wanna lose haslem because of the family they've created. It would look bad upon the organization if they did that with wade

I'll say Wade should take the least amount of money out all of them.

Lebron, Bosh and Melo should make about the same. Sign Pau for cheap.

Lebron, Wade, Melo, Bosh, Pau

:rofl:

They could probably get Jordan Hill for a reasonable price. He's the perfect energy guy/rebounding/defensive big man they need.

Don't give them ideas bruh!

Does Nike, etc. collude with Team LeBron to guarantee Heat players more lucrative endorsement deals upon signing with Miami or are the more lucrative deals an organic reaction to the player getting more shine on the most prominent team in the NBA?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom