2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Melo came to Dallas and we signed either Gortat or traded for Asik we would get out the West the next two or three years.

We got the cap space to do it if Dirk takes less.

In all honesty what in the Hell would you do against that team :smh:..... I mean Melo would be forced to be guarded 1 on 1 vs the second best defender on the team :x these dudes would put up about 130 a game.

Feast in the paint

Feast in the paint

True post players are coming becoming less every year, and their isn't a team alive that could stop an offense that has Melo, Lebron, Bosh & Wade... Not to mention to close the games Melo & Lebron would feast on any SF/PF combo in the paint.

and so was Nash
very true.. however, people didnt realize or start saying that until those teams failed..

but before that, everyone just assumed everything was a foregone conclusion
yeah that's true. They got crowned until they ran into Detroit and Chauncey made GP look 1,000 years old 
laugh.gif

I heard about heat targeting melo this offseason on the radio this morning and just laughed.

I am sure Stern would come out of retirement and veto the move for "basketball reasons"

That's what I'm saying,

These dudes can legit play for the minimum and just win mass titles :lol:

why not?

Exactly...it's not like doing that they have to take $7 an hour. A couple million a year + outside endorsements is still a grip, PLUS if they wind up winning 10-12 titles; the notoriety of being apart of one of the winningest teams in NBA history would make them even MORE money.

I gotta respect these dudes hustle. All these cats want is hardware.

Last edited:
heat don't need melo unless they can get him for 10 mill and wade comes down to vet minimum, they need a big man and a young off the bench guy

Something to think about ..

"There are just too many moving parts, from the Big Four all opting out to take massive discounts, to Udonis Haslem opting out of his last big check of his career, to having to maneuver enough leftover cash to fill out the roster. It would take heavy sacrifices from roughly seven to nine players to make this happen."

I think it's funny that fans have reduced a players entire career into playoff success and championships. In response, the players are doing absolutely whatever it takes to get a championship, and we still find something to nitpick about.

They take too much money, they're selfish.
They take less to join a winner, they're cowards.

Bron
Jesus
Wade
Melo
Bosh

to close the game :x
I sincerely hope D. Rose gets fully healthy moving forward. Jimmy and Snell continue to grow with increased trust and crucial minutes. Mirotic comes over and has an immediate impact. All so "Thibs" can remain competitive with the Heat, 'Melo or not.

I think it's funny that fans have reduced a players entire career into playoff success and championships. In response, the players are doing absolutely whatever it takes to get a championship, and we still find something to nitpick about.

They take too much money, they're selfish.
They take less to join a winner, they're cowards.
Its funny aint it :smh:

Was in attendance. Never forget it.

I was so young but knew that these 2 dudes would just dominate...

and now they can be teammates?

Miami Heat??

Nah.

Miami 03 Class

Was in attendance. Never forget it.

I was so young but knew that these 2 dudes would just dominate...

and now they can be teammates?

Miami Heat??

Nah.

Miami 03 Class

eek.gif
. I gotta watch that later. If they get Melo, they just have to offer Darko a 10 day and it's complete 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom