2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmm y'all see simmons dropping "do I get to speak now"?

And sage Steele reacting?

Last edited:
Ummmmm y'all see simmons dropping "do I get to speak now"?

And sage Steele reacting?

“@BigEZ: Sage reacting to Simmons “Do I get to speak now?” RT @SBN_Ricky: SAGE STEELE SHADE

That laugh though.

Sounds like Donald Duck dying.

I don't see a way wade opts out.. With his body breaking down and he really has to be thinking how many more years he has

He can make over 40 mill in the next 2 seasons

Do you then see LeBron and Bosh opting out? And if they do, do the resign for less while wade cashes in or move on

Do you then see LeBron and Bosh opting out? And if they do, do the resign for less while wade cashes in or move on

Bron can opt out and teams will line up to give him the max.. Or he can force a trade most places

Bosh is a big who can hit 3s, he'll get very good money on the open market

Wade like Kobe has more value to his team.. But there is no way he would get anywhere close to what he could make in those 2 years

And wade isn't getting a ton of endorsements anymore.. And I'm not sure how well bosh is doing outside of his nba deal

Bron obviously can supplement any discount he gives on his nba salary between nike and elsewhere (see how much he was reported to make off that beats sale)

Of the stuff I've heard, I think he forces his way to the clippers.. Only if sterling goes away though

Last edited:
Wade like Kobe has more value to his team.. But there is no way he would get anywhere close to what he could make in those 2 years

And wade isn't getting a ton of endorsements anymore..

he got that blue towel!!!
lol @ li ning and that bspnmag article..acting like dude is murkn it

The answer?

They're back-to-back champs.

What was the question? :lol:  

:lol:

Thank you. I've been reading people talking like the Heat were some lottery team this year. Talking about they need a legit 2nd option, or a "real" bigman or a PG. Jesus. This is the 2nd best team in the league and back-to-back champs. 4th final in a row.

laugh.gif

Thank you. I've been reading people talking like the Heat were some lottery team this year. Talking about they need a legit 2nd option, or a "real" bigman or a PG. Jesus. This is the 2nd best team in the league and back-to-back champs. 4th final in a row.
Indeed. Btw, they need a starting PG who can play. Mario Chalmers is playing UGLY.

With that kind of money they can get a better PG.

TBT They should think about moving Wade.

damb this dude ain't gonna let it go. he gonna take everyone down with him.

its-about-to-go-down-o.gif

Unless he finds an audio tape of other owners calling players n**** it's only gonna make him look worse. If I was Adam Silver I'd send Sterling a letter stating the following.

Bring It!!!!!!!

I don't see Lebron leaving, he's so protected down in Miami.

Whatever, spurs need to do it Sunday, no mercy, don't let up and don't come back to Miami.

That game is another Example (Amongst the MANY) why i will continue to say Lebron isn't on the Level of a MJ, Magic, Kobe.. For a guy to be this skilled and lack the aggression is asinine. I understand Wade is washed, but all of that taking over and making his teammates better talk just disappeared again? when they needed it the most he played passive until they were already down 20+?

He has continuously had outings like this where the effort and aggression isn't there, Thats his weakness, when things are rolling for him he's amazing, when the adversity gets higher and they REALLY need him to shine 8/10 times he reverts to passing the ball up, no attacking, no creating he just exits the game, None of the chasedowns, none of the aggressive Defense

You can't be one of the Goats and be completely invisible for large portions of the game, it's unacceptable. Their is no way that this team should be getting man handled by the spurs like this. :smh:

I've said for a longtime the difference between LBJ and MJ is that killer instinct that LBJ lacks. Brom is talented than a merfer but don't have win at all costs mentality. MJ was a leader who demanded execution and performance from teammates or you could get chin checked...NBA is not rigged. Superstars get treated differently than other players for the most part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom