2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said its against the rules but don't get mad when dudes don't respect it. If my favorite player/best player in the league fled as soon as he could and joined up with two other superstars to win and people already criticize him as scared, not clutch, can't handle the pressure I would be mad. But that's ME. If u like it cool I have nothing against u but it was heartless and a cop out to find the easiest/quickest way to win. Stop trynna make this a "o it takes a great front office, if your team could do it" argument. This is about 3 best friends who all jus couldn't get it done (not wade in 06). They couldn't win at the moment and said **** it why beat each other when we can join each other etc etc. If it was Riley jus signing 3 guys I'd understand that argument but cmon be real

Couldn't of said it better myself

View media item 1008827

:rofl:

LMAOOOOO!!!!!
INSTEAD IT WAS THIS!!!

takethathaters_medium.gif

LMAAAAOOOOO

You see tho that's the thing. Nobody's complaining about respecting them. It's the same people day in and day out making the same arguments and points over and over again. While in 2010 there was a few teams trying the same thing but now all of a sudden those fans of those teams wanna complain about them coming together. So what it's ok for them to go to there team. But they went to Miami so it's not right.
IDC about the teams or who went where or trying to go where. Whenever 2 top 10 and a top 15 decide its easier to fuse together and take the easy way out I don't respect it. They could've all went to the magic all I care, would've been a ***** move. That's just my and a few others way of thinking. Lebron took the easy way out. Couldn't get it done so instead he didn't go get a 2nd option he went and teamed up with a plan b and c to take the pressure off himself. Those internet memes got to that man soul and he would've did anything to stop em.

Lebron joining the heat = Vegeta turning ssj4
laugh.gif
roll.gif
This analogy. Vegeta did the same thing to turn SSJ2 too, reaching out to Babidi. Majin Vegeta
mean.gif

This post has nothing to do with LeBron, its about DBZ

Last edited:
:rofl: This analogy. Vegeta did the same thing to turn SSJ2 too, reaching out to Babidi. Majin Vegeta:smh: .

That never let my homie Vegeta be great. Prince of all Saiyans.

Again I'll ask. Is it against the rules to sign free agents to build a team? Do you get more points if you draft players?
Nobody said its against the rules but don't get mad when dudes don't respect it. If my favorite player/best player in the league fled as soon as he could and joined up with two other superstars to win and people already criticize him as scared, not clutch, can't handle the pressure I would be mad. But that's ME. If u like it cool I have nothing against u but it was heartless and a cop out to find the easiest/quickest way to win. Stop trynna make this a "o it takes a great front office, if your team could do it" argument. This is about 3 best friends who all jus couldn't get it done (not wade in 06). They couldn't win at the moment and said **** it why beat each other when we can join each other etc etc. If it was Riley jus signing 3 guys I'd understand that argument but cmon be real

It was heartless for him to leave a team that he was with for 7 years and the best player they could around him was Mo Williams? Nah.

How are yall dudes STILL complaining about this? Initially I did think he was taking the easy route but when you see how this whole thing is playing out it hasn't been that easy. It's been easy for them to get out of the East but the East has been weak for over a decade. The Heat are far from a perfect team, then when you add in the fact that Lebron himself covers up a lot of their holes it hasn't been easy at all for him.

Last edited:

roll.gif
This analogy. Vegeta did the same thing to turn SSJ2 too, reaching out to Babidi. Majin Vegeta:smh: .

That never let my homie Vegeta be great. Prince of all Saiyans.
First time I watched DBZ, Gohan was my favourite, sat down watched it all again at 23, and it was Vegeta, and I realized that they never let anyone besides Goku be great. Gohan was the strongest DBZ character by a wide margin two times, and caught major Ls, and let his dad die......

Vegeta? Like you said they just never let dude be great
mean.gif

No man no don't take it that way

Hes the best in da world hes great
The decision was nun dun even care

I just don't like to join up thing
for the best in the world to HAVE to go get 3 other hall of famers... Come on

If he stayed in cleveland grabbed bosh or wade and built a contender..I wouldn't be saying nothing right now at all

No disrespect to Cleveland at all but dudes don't really want to go there. Wade said it in one of those late night talk shows that he had no intentions of going to Cleveland. Reportedly, Lebron tried to get bosh to join him and he declined to go to miami. So now he's stuck in Cleveland by himself with the options of NY, MIA, CHI. I don't see how he could stay.

Whatever y'all accept that ********nes cool. IDC how mad the spurs are from last year jus win and don't lose it like they did last year. I can lose a fight to a ***** and me being mad don't mean imma whoop his *** next time we fight.

:lol: yall really think bron,bosh & wade were gonna sit back & watch boston run the east for 2-3 more seasons when they have the chance to team up & take that spot, put yourself in their shoes, but ya blind to the fact because of yall feelings towards lebron

Three guys that decide to go out and control their own destiny seems like a smart business/career decision to me.

That's pretty much how I always looked at it. Other the the overblown Decision and celebration fest, who really cares other than people who like to make excuses? 3 guys took control of their own careers, and people were just mad that they didn't join their team while doing so. I can applaud that much more that an organization treating you like a mule and making dumb decisions around you, then you finally see the light when you're 36 and finished. Sports is a business before anything folks.

No1 complaining just quit actin like yall doing sum special cause your.not

If the man the goat Micheal jordan himself discredit this move
HOF player james worthy even says it

How yall can still act dumb to it n not understand.what were saying or where were coming from with this

It ain't going away here or espn ever cause was.that messed up and if they drop this series you will hear alot more about it trust me they Dun pull this off you better be ready to hear alot more of that

Last edited:
Three guys that decide to go out and control their own destiny seems like a smart business/career decision to me.

That's pretty much how I always looked at it. Other the the overblown Decision and celebration fest, who really cares other than people who like to make excuses? 3 guys took control of their own careers, and people were just mad that they didn't join their team while doing so. I can applaud that much more that an organization treating you like a mule and making dumb decisions around you, then you finally see the light when you're 36 and finished. Sports is a business before anything folks.

Damn near every athlete's future is in the hands of a owner or GM. I think it's good that's some young _'s got together were able to dictate their futures for a change.

Man **** Scottie Pippen and his attention craving ***

Dude on instagram and twitter posting highlight videos of himself that ain't never something mj would do and I've actually told him this

Dat ain't never mike I respect him but the things dude says to forma spotlight

He caught it hard from chicago with them dumb *** statements

He was.trolling and yall know it

Last edited:
Paul George = Trunks

Had a dope introduction but ended up being another background character in the grand scheme of things :smh:

They need to re-do the All-NBA teams like they did the All Star Starters. 3 Frontcourt Players + 2 Backcourt Players.

Blake should have been first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom