2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
When yall hear truth you post gifs and start talking stupid lol just shows yall know it just can't show it

Cause.yall are miami fans

Enjoy your time future ghosts
A lot of the people praising Lebron are just basketball fans, though.

Because he is one HELL of a basketball player, man.

I know at least a few Bulls fans who think so.

Not many, because that Bulls bias runs deeeeeeep, but I've met a few.

:wink:

View media item 1008636

A free agent added to your team okay

The WHOLE damn pot all 3 of em?
hey let's dominate together guys? Lol
That's not bought? Yall in denial

TAINTED legacy forever haha
And yall ain't even kill it yall dropped the ball first finals and made it out the skin of Ray Allens *** the 3rd

Wade said.yall beat a young inexperienced okc the 2nd.time

Miami loose this and.go 2-2 Every1 gon be laughing at they dumb ***
All star roster haha and still barely getting it done

Best dam player in da world
Best damn shooter in the world
Two top 10 all stars in the league

Get outa here there nevet getting true respect as a dynasty outside of miami

LMAOOOOOO!!!!!

Its weird. I respect LeBron and can easily recognize he's the best player in the game right now and will go down as an all time great, but just don't find him that likeable. Like, I know that MJ is a much bigger douche, but I definitely like him more during his playing days than Bron. *shrug*

So Lebron is not a like able guy HOW? He's prob your age range and goofs off just as much as you do it's all about having fun man

only thing not likeable about Bron is hiding under two other dudes in their primes along with himself, the best player and MVP in his own prime.....then trying to come from behind that hiding and claim these individual accolades. Self proclaiming top 5, etc. we was cool with the pursuit of chasing rings...but dont let that make you catapult yourself to being the GOAT. the real Goat was crowned that by his peers and fans alike

other than that dude is a first ballot HOFer and has been the best player in this league for a min.

Last edited:
:lol: at a you're team was bought, last time I checked every player was on salary

And I'm a spurs fan

Last edited:
Damn do y'all really hate Lebron like that I mean I've never seen this much hate for being the best player in the League ever!
I seriously don't get it :smh:

No man no don't take it that way

Hes the best in da world hes great
The decision was nun dun even care

I just don't like to join up thing
for the best in the world to HAVE to go get 3 other hall of famers... Come on

If he stayed in cleveland grabbed bosh or wade and built a contender..I wouldn't be saying nothing right now at all

But bosh wade ray allen lebron James birdman now rashad lewis.Greg Oden
Who's next Melo or Kobe?

Lol what is this Nba Live

Last edited:
Find it funny that dudes knocked Bean forever for only winning with Shaq, and then with Pau as somehow diminishing the player that he was, yet it's blasphemous to do it to Bron. Buncha
hypocrites.

Proposition Joe Proposition Joe

Go back to your security post on the jayz thread... What is it break time from trolling

Go Bak 2 defending your man's honor View media item 1008666
The heat fans understand exactly why and what I'm saying, they just can't say so cause that discredits there garbage

If my bulls pulled that crap I wouldnt even say nun id fall back cause truth is truth...I only wanted Dwade n e way

Last edited:
Three guys that decide to go out and control their own destiny seems like a smart business/career decision to me.

so? and whats wrong with free agents joining the same team?

Guess I should have used my sarcasm font

Find it funny that dudes knocked Bean forever for only winning with Shaq, and then with Pau as somehow diminishing the player that he was, yet it's blasphemous to do it to Bron. Buncha
hypocrites.

Bean was his own worst enemy in all of this. If Bean wasn't so adamant on being the outright man, I think history looks at everything completely different. Everything went left in the public eye when Kobe started coming at Shaq's neck about his weight issues in 2003 and then the cherry on top with the whole "I should have paid them off like Shaq did in 04" which him then trying to win the Finals by himself. Kobe inadvertently created the A vs. B thing. He finally got his wish and found himself at the bottom of the West playoff standings for a few years. Then tried to force his way out of a mess that he created (which most like to pretend didn't occur). He then got himself another top notch superstar and won again. This is why Kobe's situation looks funny in the light.

LeBron on the other hand, the story with him was always what would happen if he actually had top notch talent by his side. He's finally playing with talent and the results speak for themselves.

Damn do y'all really hate Lebron like that I mean I've never seen this much hate for being the best player in the League ever!
I seriously don't get it :smh:

No man no don't take it that way

Hes the best in da world hes great
The decision was nun dun even care

I just don't like to join up thing
for the best in the world to HAVE to go get 3 other hall of famers... Come on

If he stayed in cleveland grabbed bosh or wade and built a contender..I wouldn't be saying nothing right now at all

But bosh wade ray allen lebron James birdman now rashad lewis.Greg Oden
Who's next Melo or Kobe?

Lol what is this Nba Live

You see this where you are wrong....I'm going to use this analogy comparing reg ppl like us to sports....if you have a job and you know that they paying you a ****** salary, your boss knows your a hard worker but he ain't trying to give that raise or make the work environment beneficial to you, tries to downplay and says you'll get your raise soon soon soon and never does and another job opportunity you hear of is paying dbl the salary you are getting and you know that job opportunity is going to be great for yourself and your family long term wise where you can actually be happy you not gonna jump on it when you know you can have a better future with that new career? :nerd: ... You see this is what I don't get it's AMERICA you can CHOOSE how you wanna live your life...he did enough for that franchise he became a FA wanting RINGS he made the decision and has revived his career chasing history now how can you be mad at that...

So does anyone say the bought thing when the celtics won in 08?

Class and proffesionalsism is the diffrence..do u see.the best in da world on Celtics big 3 no
How bout top 5 not really

Then lebron recruits ray allen to put the icing on the cake lol

Class and proffesionalsism was the diffrence...peep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom