He was on First Take this morning talking bout how the heat joined up

Was very enjoyable

Heat were bought and not built and yall no it

YALL legacy forever tainted
And if yall go.2-2 in da finals
forget about it
That's hardly a success at all
Good luck to da allstar team lol
James Worthy contradicted himself the entire interview.
He said the talent in the 80-90s was better than the current talent.
Then he said none of the greats would have teamed up together.
Why would Bird and Magic need to team up if they already had great talent around them?
Furthermore, when Jordan came in the league the Lakers and Celtics were dominating the NBA.
Jordan wasn't in a position to call and ask any of them to come join him in Chicago.
He hadn't won anything, and they weren't leaving championship organizations to come and help him win in Chicago.

Track 1 is still the best Summer Jam I've heard so far, Jeep commercial is still going hard with this. Though I haven't seen the commerish in a week or so nowView media item 1008935
For those that missed this convo in the thread, this is MJ "Love Never Felt So Good"

Going hard with the temp hitting 95 today in OKC

Listen to hall of famer
James worthy
He was on First Take this morning talking bout how the heat joined up

Was very enjoyable

Heat were bought and not built and yall no it

YALL legacy forever tainted
And if yall go.2-2 in da finals
forget about it
That's hardly a success at all
Good luck to da allstar team lol

As a fellow Bulls fan, please do NOT think that this guy represents our entire fan base. :lol:

Miami was the best move for LeBron period. Wade was still a top 5 player at the time and Bosh was no slouch either. Compare that to anyone else's situation...hands down it was a no brainer for him.

You wanna talk about teaming up? Y'all always grill LeBron for choking in Cleveland but his best player was Mo ******* Williams. Let that sink in your head b. It was clear at that point to LBJ he wasn't going anywhere in Cleveland; they weren't attracting any talent nor were they getting any better than they already were.

The Heat bought a ring? LOL...you realize Wade/Bosh/LBJ took less than max so they could play together?

And what the hell is a tainted legacy? Even if the Heat lose the series they've won 2 championships in the past 4 years...like any team wouldn't take that over not winning a ring at all. :lol:

That's just hate and it's shameful, I hate the Flamers as much as any Bulls fan but at least I give credit where credit is due. :smh:

Last edited:
As a fellow Bulls fan, please do NOT think that this guy represents our entire fan base.
laugh.gif

Miami was the best move for LeBron period. Wade was still a top 5 player at the time and Bosh was no slouch either. Compare that to anyone else's situation...hands down it was a no brainer for him.

You wanna talk about teaming up? Y'all always grill LeBron for choking in Cleveland but his best player was Mo ******* Williams. Let that sink in your head b. It was clear at that point to LBJ he wasn't going anywhere in Cleveland; they weren't attracting any talent nor were they getting any better than they already were.

The Heat bought a ring? LOL...you realize Wade/Bosh/LBJ took less than max so they could play together?

And what the hell is a tainted legacy? Even if the Heat lose the series they've won 2 championships in the past 4 years...like any team wouldn't take that over not winning a ring at all.
laugh.gif

That's just hate and it's shameful, I hate the Flamers as much as any Bulls fan but at least I give credit where credit is due.
mean.gif
Them old dudes think old. They wanted Lebron to be another superstar alone with no help and no ring.

Them old dudes think old. They wanted Lebron to be another superstar alone with no help and no ring.

Everyone needs other talent to succeed. You can make a case that LeBron was a ***** for teaming up with other dudes (whereas MJ, Bird, Magic, etc. never had to leave or recruit anyone) via free agency but even still, the Cavs front office was highly inept and there was no reason for LeBron to stay once he realized that.

MJ, Bird, and Magic didn't leave because they had talent on their team. If Cleveland put talent around LeBron, I bet he'd still be there today.

Why are we even still talking about LeBron going to Miami? :lol:

Knicks make a run in the East next year, Celtics right behind the Knicks, Heat in front of everyone again for the 4th of the 678 deal Lebron spouted.

Quote it with a selfie. Did I say that right.?

Damn PG got a bonus of 7 mil for making the all NBA team. He finally did something right.

Last edited:
MJ, Bird, and Magic didn't leave because they had talent on their team. If Cleveland put talent around LeBron, I bet he'd still be there today.

Because people dont want to come to grips with whats about to happen as far as this heat dynasty. People out here struggling clinging trying to find any excuse to taint whats about to happen.

Pages back when the td kg discussion was going down, anyone think glen Davis will be in that discussion years down line?

Man **** Scottie Pippen and his attention craving ***

Dude on instagram and twitter posting highlight videos of himself that ain't never something mj would do and I've actually told him this

Dat ain't never mike I respect him but the things dude says to forma spotlight

He caught it hard from chicago with them dumb *** statements

He was.trolling and yall know it

View media item 1008986

Because people dont want to come to grips with whats about to happen as far as this heat dynasty. People out here struggling clinging trying to find any excuse to taint whats about to happen.

My Man.

View media item 1009000

Truth post is true. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom