2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting on names....
There was a guy that was a 2nd option that jumped center in the Finals and put up similar numbers at 19-20.

wink.gif

Last edited:
Naw we just like to point how as soon as Kobe didn't have an all NBA player to play with(which he helped run off)he was whining and crying like a *****, demanding to be traded.

Lebron just happened to be a free agent.

One guy cried and demanded to be traded. Another guy dumped the whole team, fan and city on national tv. You tell me who was the worst lol.

So when the "#2" option drops 45 and 48, on the road, vs 57-60 win teams, at 22, I'm supposed to just let that be?

Or when he was 21, and closed that game 7 with 25-11-7 when Shaq was in shackles?
Or game 4 on the road, when Shaq fouled out and Kobe sealed the game with 8 straight.

That's what we wanna downplay? That's what we're doin?

Cuz I remember dominant Shaq quite well, I also remember quite a few extra vacations he took, and lots of 4th quarters he had to let the kid close due to his free throws.

But hey, #1, #2.

All you are saying is that Kobe was a great #2 option during those series. Almost all of those series you mentioned shaq was as good if not better than Kobe and was always more important.

Dudes in here tryna downplay Kobe like he didn't drag that sorry *** team to the playoffs.

Nobody put on a show like Kobe during his prime. Those 50 point games in a row were :x

Guaranteed the same people hating on him will miss him when he's gone. Once in a generation type player

Once in a generation type player? the guy mimic'd MJ, and was rewarded 3 rings by the most dominant big man in the nba, how in blue hell is he once in a generation type player?

Teams were afraid of Shaq. Teams were afraid of Jordan. Teams are afraid of Lebron.

No one was ever afraid of Kobe.

Last edited:
Kobe didnt run anything in his prime. He was phenomenal for a couple of years. But running the league? Are you guys serious?

He was running the league by being a hell of a player. Simple as that. He was among the best if not the best player in the league from 04-08.

Teams were afraid of Shaq. Teams were afraid of Jordan. Teams are afraid of Lebron.

No one was ever afraid of Kobe.
Then why would they put the best defenders on Kobe. Why did team have strategy to double or trap Kobe?

No one scare of the Knicks. Irrelevant team for 40 years now.

Last edited:
Kobe didnt run anything in his prime. He was phenomenal for a couple of years. But running the league? Are you guys serious?

He was running the league by being a hell of a player. Simple as that. He was among the best if not the best player in the league from 04-08.

To be honest with you I dont think anyone was running the league at that time. From 04-08, how can you run the league and not win it all once is my argument.

Last edited:
LOL man I could careless about the Knicks right now. This is a discussion about Kobe. He's my favorite player EVER, but no he didnt run the league.

:lol: You guys' hate for Kobe is unreal man.

Kobe wasn't running the league? Really? Then who was?

Its like ya'll look for extremes and just run with them.

No, lebron took the route of someone who thought their window of opportunity was closing and listened to a lot of talking heads instead of being his own man. He made that god awful '07 cavs team a 2 seed and lead them through the playoffs and into the finals. Look at how lackluster the east still is. You mean to tell me that cavs team wouldn't have eventually gotten a championship?

You have got to be kidding me. You really think hat Cavs team could beat that Cetics team in the play offs? Thats what was holding lebron, it was the celtics, it was 3 vs 1 when it came to them. NOW GRANTED if the Cavs never had to play the celtics, The Cavs would have BEAT The lakers in the finals...BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER NO ONE CARES ABOUT "WHAT IFS"

You really think lebron didn't sit down to himself, and think about what he needed to do to beat the celtics? You are crazy. Im positive he was the one who got everything going with that, because he wanted to win, and he wanted to win NOW, like everyone should. You don't want to wait and see what happens, thats not how you go about things when you have a goal you are trying to obtain. That NBA championship

The ***** scored 81 pts in a basketball game how is he not a once in a generation player? That season alone shows what dude was capable of doing. U can't name many dudes that could've put up those numbers and wheeled their teams like he did. And the dudes u can name are.... Those generation talents

Last edited:
:lol: You guys' hate for Kobe is unreal man.

Kobe wasn't running the league? Really? Then who was?

Its like ya'll look for extremes and just run with them.

It's okay to say nobody during that time.

Why is it ok? Because you don't want to credit Kobe Bryant for his talent?

But people are quick to credit TMac for imaginary reasons?

Kobe was the bar of success in his prime era. If you were even half decent, you were compared to MJ and Kobe.

The guy went to the Finals 7 times in 11 years, he averaged 30 a game with 5 boards and assists each and played elite defense (back then) and no one feared him, he ran nothing. :lol:

In a few years I expect to see LeBron's current run compared to TMac, or Bernard King or some ****. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom