2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar Odom was so inconsistent. Mo william put up same stats as Odom anyway.

Odom never made the allstar. Mo william did.
laugh.gif

Lamar Odom was so inconsistent. Mo william put up same stats as Odom anyway.

Odom never made the allstar. Mo william did.

A 1 time all-star in the East vs. a guy that was getting MVP considerations early in the season when Kobe was out :lol:

Your argument is so malnourished my dude.

Cavs era Lebron simply would not get past the second rounds if they were to play on West playoff in 07. Simple as that.

They would have to go through the Spurs, Suns, Mavs. All those teams were juggernaut from 05-07

See Bron took a bad team to the Finals.

Kobe made the playoffs took a 3-1 lead and folded up. See the difference?

What Superstar ain't drug a bad team to the playoffs a time or two.

The greats drag them there and win a round or two.
You can't be this big of an idiot? I know some of you dudes are but seriously? When comparing something it's important that you take into account the level of competition that each team had to face correct? The West has been better than the East for almost 20 years correct? Who did LeBron beat in the East to actually make it to the finals? The Lakers lost to the best team in the NBA that year 4-3.

This is how weak LeBron's run was in 06-07 that you studs like to parrot. They beat not 1 but 2 500. teams in Washington and the Nets. They beat the over the hill Piston's who didn't even have Ben Wallace anymore. He made it to the championship game by default due to weak *** competition. He promptly got his *** swept by an end of his prime Tim Duncan. 

Last edited:
A 1 time all-star in the East vs. a guy that was getting MVP considerations early in the season when Kobe was out :lol:

Your argument is so malnourished my dude.

Look like you don't watch basketball. Odom best season as a player was 10-11. Other than that he was never a consistent good player. If he was a good consistent player he would have made the allstar at least once. I don't care Lamar get MVP consideration when Kobe was out. The question is did he live up to that consideration? lol nope

Last edited:
The NBA Finals is like the only Finals were other NBA players that weren't even involved said officiating was fishy.

In that 30 for 30 short on the Kings, Phil Jackson was like yeah the officiating was bad but not as bad as the 2006 Finals :lol:

Get the hell outta here.
Lol OK man like the 06 finals was even close to as fishy as that Lakers kings series. I'll get outta here

Roy Hibbert made an all star game too

And your point is? Roy Hibbert play center. Given the lack of good centers. He got in the allstar once just by default.

Mo William is a guard and the NBA is a guard league. He made allstar once so credit to him. Odom never did.

Last edited:
Look like you don't watch basketball. Odom best season as a player was 10-11. Other than that he was never a consistent good player. If he was a good consistent player he would have made the allstar at least once. I don't care Lamar get MVP consideration when Kobe was out. The question is did he live up to that consideration? lol nope

That's because Kobe came back and was his usual chucking self.

And this is why I have to tell myself to not debate @#$% in the NBA thread. The homerism and stupidity is at an all-time :lol:

And your point is? Roy Hibbert play center. Given the lack of good centers. He got in the allstar once just by default.

Mo William is a guard and the NBA is a guard league. He made allstar once so credit to him. Odom never did.

Mo Williams was a replacement anyway.

Mo Williams is da GOAT on NBA Live 09.

I didn't even have to use Lebron. I put 55 and 12 up on some fool in my college dorm with Mo by himself.

With that said, Mo is buns.

That's because Kobe came back and was his usual chucking self.

And this is why I have to tell myself to not debate @#$% in the NBA thread. The homerism and stupidity is at an all-time :lol:

no the stupid part is you thinking Lamar was an MVP type player lol. Dude has the tools but never able to reach that level let alone winning an MVp lol.

Kobe chucking has little to do with how inconsistent Odom is as a player. Phil Jackson was there all the time. If Odom was a consistent threat on offense he would have make plays for Odom.

Dudes in here tryna downplay Kobe like he didn't drag that sorry *** team to the playoffs.

Nobody put on a show like Kobe during his prime. Those 50 point games in a row were 
sick.gif

Guaranteed the same people hating on him will miss him when he's gone. Once in a generation type player

This lamekilla guy is so corny, new block list inductee.

:smh: at this Troll Fiesta that has been going on since last night.

I thought you blocked me after I told you Scott Brooks wasn't as bad as a coach as you were making him out to be

...someone's got a crush :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom