2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
W.e I'll agree to disagree. Our definitions of running/dominant are different. I correlate it with team success.

Last edited:
Point is, he isn't doing anything we haven't seen.

4 Straight Finals appearances but he's not doing anything we haven't seen but alright.

Its rare, not unheard of.

Its an amazing feat, but like I said, he isn't doing anything that hasn't been done.

Who is doing something that hasn't been done? Who HAS done something that wasn't done before?

Exactly my point...

What's your point?

40 and 50 with a loss though man.

Same could be said for any other dominant stars. The point is he was dominant because the other teams had to go through the process of stopping him.

Teams had to stop MJ, stop Shaq, Kobe, Lebron. All these guys were all dominant players in their prime.

Point is, he isn't doing anything we haven't seen.

4 Straight Finals appearances but he's not doing anything we haven't seen but alright.

Its rare, not unheard of.

Its an amazing feat, but like I said, he isn't doing anything that hasn't been done.

Who is doing something that hasn't been done? Who HAS done something that wasn't done before?

Exactly my point...

What's your point?

I don't even want to go back into it.

The Kobe vs Lebron thing needs to die out.

Lets just have a moment of closure.

Dawg. You can have a prime Shaq with Hakeem post game skills and it still take a complete team to win a championship. It's a team sport.

Once in a generation type player? the guy mimic'd MJ, and was rewarded 3 rings by the most dominant big man in the nba, how in blue hell is he once in a generation type player?
If you think a player like Kobe comes around every few years then there's no need for me to respond to you anymore. 

Have a good day kind sir

ANY STAR in the nba can score 81 points in a game if they ball hogged the ball like kobe does, and played a Raptors like team. the thing is, no other team nor coach would put up with that. So no.
Dude. You obviously didnt watch that game.
Kobe DID NOT hog the ball that game. He was just in a zone.
All of his points came within the regular game plan the Lakers were using at the time. The same double teams and difficult shots he usually takes.
And by the end the whole Toronto team was just watching him be great.
No amount of disillusioned hate will ever be able to erase that performance. And Im a LeBron and a Kobe fan.
Even this video doesnt tell the tale but it is just good to see.

Dude. You obviously didnt watch that game.

I don't think he watches basketball.

Talkin about any star can score 81 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
you extremists on both sides are ******* disgusting. acting like kobe and lebron aren't 2 of the greatest players this league has even seen. tearing down one to lift your idol. pathetic.

:pimp: Domination

You can't do nothing but respect that man, what a performance. :smh: :pimp:

Dude did everything, Kenyon Martin learned that day.

This vid was also an example of how far Kidd's shooting progressed towards the end of his career, forgot how horrible dude was. :lol:

It's unbelievable Duncan been playing at this high of a level for so long, dude just put up 19 & 15 with a GW shot in the WCF 11 years after this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom