2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
P5Wj2p.gif

[quote name="do work son" url="/t/593997/2013-2014-nba-playoffs-thread-miami-heat-indiana-pacers-game-2-8-30-on-espn-ind-leads-1-0/1200#post_20667173] that list alone justify me blocking him :rofl:[/quote]

:wow: :rofl:

How many Bron stans are even in this thread if you really think about it?

One heat fan just stays in the Heat thread (h3at)

One heat fan just posts once a day telling us something that we already know. the games are over, b. we know.

Couple heat fans post here but aren't too bad.

who else?

I was wondering about this a few days ago as well. It seems like the Heat fans just stay in their team thread nowadays for some reason. Uncharted is the only one on the loose from what I can see lol.

One heat fan just posts once a day telling us something that we already know. the games are over, b. we know.

who else?

I was wondering about this a few days ago as well. It seems like the Heat fans just stay in their team thread nowadays for some reason. Uncharted is the only one on the loose from what I can see lol.

Cause anytime a Heat fan says something in here everybody calls them bandwagon cry babies and laments their fan base.

Last edited:

who else?

Cause anytime a Heat fan says something in here everybody calls them bandwagon cry babies and laments their fan base.

can you anyone for that when most of them dont know who tim haradaw is

Lol at these ban lists.

There are a few names in there that I could live without seeing their posts though :tongue:

Anyways.. What's this I hear about K. Love wanting to leave?

Happy 20th bday to one of the most disrespectful dunks in NBA history :pimp:

Who you guys got 76ers taking? I haven't followed college ball too much this past season due to a deployment. I know they also get NO pick if it falls out of the top 5

Speaking of anniversaries, this year is the 30th anniversary of the greatest NBA draft in history -- 1984.

Why in the hell would any team trade for Deron?

Have you seen his contract relative to his production?

Like I'm struggling here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom