2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentally block people...I've never used the actual tool.

Y'all know I like jabbing at ****** sometimes but I scroll right past the peons who ain't worth it. Or resist taking the bait.

For example, I can't remember the last time I read anything DipsetGeneral posted in S&T.

Last edited:
Somebody gon' get some invites real soon.....
laugh.gif

Thunder should be outscoring the SPURS plain and simple. There is no excuse for a loss. At all.

Pop, or Timmy or Tony penetrating the paint are things that are going to happen regardless. 

Why should the Thunder be outscoring the SPURS when they barely outscored them in the regular season?

The Spurs are the #1 scoring team left in the playoffs. That 122 last night wasn't a fluke.
Is this a real question? I'm not sure, I'm being serious

Dead serious, you've been trying to downplay the Spurs all day. For some odd reason you think OKC should be outscoring them while playing 2 vs 5 on the offensive end.

I wish Zodogg was back.... for the lulz :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what was his last post?

Probably around 08 or 09.

Zodogg is actually a pretty cool dude aside from his laker dislike.

His game thread titles. And "die rat bastard die" towards ginobli And the stuff he would post about Kobe was pure comedic gold. I'm a laker fan and I couldn't eem get mad because it was funny to me.

I wish Zodogg was back.... for the lulz 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what was his last post?
Probably around 08 or 09.

His game thread titles. And "die rat bastard die" towards ginobli And the stuff he would post about Kobe was pure comedic gold. I'm a laker fan and I couldn't eem get mad because it was funny to me.
Ya, around 07-09 was when I first start venturing out to General and S&T so for the longest time I thought the way ZoDogg was posting was relatively normal, nope I was wrong... that dude was very unique 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
certifiedflyboi shouldnt be on anyone's blocked list. Dude is hilarious. If you read all his posts as a joke you'd find him funny.

Thunder should be outscoring the SPURS plain and simple. There is no excuse for a loss. At all.

Pop, or Timmy or Tony penetrating the paint are things that are going to happen regardless. 

Why should the Thunder be outscoring the SPURS when they barely outscored them in the regular season?

The Spurs are the #1 scoring team left in the playoffs. That 122 last night wasn't a fluke.
Dead serious, you've been trying to downplay the Spurs all day. For some odd reason you think OKC should be outscoring them while playing 2 vs 5 on the offensive end.
#1 KD 

#2 Russell

#3 Them sweeping them in the "regular season" wasn't a "fluke"

#4 Way Way Way more Athletic

#5 Because the Thunder run little or no offense they often take quick shots, leaving Spurs running constantly or

a. fresh legs verse old legs

#6 Nobody on the Spurs matches up with KD defensively in ISO mode

#7 Nobody on the Spurs matches up with RW defensively in ISO mode

#8 Nobody on the Spurs matches up with RJ defensively in ISO mode (check season stats if you think I'm rambling about RJ)

#9 Spurs are one of the few teams where run and gun and 0 offensive play calls benifits the Thunder

If I should need to clear any of that up, or add to the 10-14 list, you will have to catch me when I'm feeling SALTY again (possibly after game 2)

For now I've released the Hate I can muster

Originally Posted by DarthSka  

*blocked*

*banned from thread*

*banned*

Matter of fact...

"I'll cut you."
*Posting to make sure I'm not blocked*

*Posting to make sure I'm not banned from thread*

*Posting to make sure I'm not banned*

*Posting to make sure I'm not...cut*

Last edited:
Is this the NBA thread now? Not sure if this has been posted but whatevs.

Might be the best NBA tribute video ive ever seen. Perfect music, gave me the chills, and hits ya in the feels. Spurs :smokin

Well, by Donald Sterling's standards, yeah.

Of all the racist, sexist, drunk sports fans I've chopped it up w/, dude seems the nicest, sure.

#1 KD 
#2 Russell
#5 Because the Thunder run little or no offense they often take quick shots, leaving Spurs running constantly or
#8 Nobody on the Spurs matches up with RJ defensively in ISO mode (check season stats if you think I'm rambling about RJ)
#9 Spurs are one of the few teams where run and gun and 0 offensive play calls benifits the Thunder

If I should need to clear any of that up, or add to the 10-14 list, you will have to catch me when I'm feeling SALTY again (possibly after game 2)

:lol: you got it fam, I'll be waiting for #10-14 after game 2.

I wonder if anyone has me blocked.....
Is this the NBA thread now? Not sure if this has been posted but whatevs.

Might be the best NBA tribute video ive ever seen. Perfect music, gave me the chills, and hits ya in the feels. Spurs
smokin.gif
AMAZING

#1 KD 
#2 Russell

:lol: you got it fam, I'll be waiting for #10-14 after game 2.

Serge Ibaka is meh and shouldn't be a factor and that list alone justify me blocking him :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom