2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the NBA thread now? Not sure if this has been posted but whatevs.

Might be the best NBA tribute video ive ever seen. Perfect music, gave me the chills, and hits ya in the feels. Spurs :smokin

just ******* beautiful.

Happy 20th bday to one of the most disrespectful dunks in NBA history
pimp.gif
read this to fast initially and thought it said "the most disrespectful" and not "one of the most".. which you are completely correct

but was going counter with this (as much as it pains me to give shaq credit for anything after his joining of inside the nba):

^ They both pushed the dude down at the end :lol: Ewing was just falling already
Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban 5m

To set the record straight. I have never hired or consulted with any former FBI agents to investigate our 2006 Finals.

I have Miami in 5.

I have OKC in 5.

Rondo, Avery Bradley, Jeff Green, Melo, Kevin Love. Ainge, get on the phone and give a sales pitch. That team right there is a Eastern Conference Finals team.

read this to fast initially and thought it said "the most disrespectful" and not "one of the most".. which you are completely correct

but was going counter with this (as much as it pains me to give shaq credit for anything after his joining of inside the nba):

:rofl:

I forgot all about that dunk.

I have Miami in 5.

I have OKC in 5.

Rondo, Avery Bradley, Jeff Green, Melo, Kevin Love. Ainge, get on the phone and give a sales pitch. That team right there is a Eastern Conference Finals team.

You can't be serious. :rofl:

Bruh.

I just realized lakers are in the racing for the #1 pick.

WOW i thought it was a lottery pick till jsut now
HOLY CRAP

we could have a shot of landing wiggins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom