2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched a couple games this year prior to his injury. Dude's game is very similiar to T Rob's when he went to Kansas ...

How are they not the same player though? Dude's offensive game is not that skilled, great defender though. How is he not the same as T Rob? Gotta do sum explaining B.

LOL

As much as I want Lebron to get another ring so I can see the tears from grown men and this thread collapse.

I need Timmy to be great and win a ring and walk off into the sunset, esp after last years debacle.
This is basically how I feel.

The enjoyment of watching NTers have a Demarcus Cousins-esque mental breakdown over Lebron's success

Versus

Seeing classic greatness be amazing just one last time.

How many Bron stans are even in this thread if you really think about it?

One heat fan just stays in the Heat thread (h3at)

One heat fan just posts once a day telling us something that we already know. the games are over, b. we know.

Couple heat fans post here but aren't too bad.

who else?

One heat fan just posts once a day telling us something that we already know. the games are over, b. we know.

who else?
I was actually just thinking this too :lol:

Like I can't really even remember that many dudes overtly riding for Lebron in the extreme that dudes are shedding real life tears anytime something goes the Heat's way :lol:

Uncharted drakes posts consist of "STAY MAD BRAH, STAY MAD!!! :lol:" and nothing else.

Every Heat win is followed with his infamous phrase. Biggest clown in S&T :lol:

in b4 STAY MAD BRAH!

KD will leave if he doesn't have a ring come 2016= TRUE

Russ will leave if he doesn't have a ring come 2017= TRUE

Also TRUE= if the 2nd and 4th best players in the NBA can't win a ring together, (in spite of Coaching, Defense, all other shortcomings)

laugh.gif
 @ them ever winning a ring anywhere else 

Just put them on the long list of HOF's with zero rings

Watched a couple games this year prior to his injury. Dude's game is very similiar to T Rob's when he went to Kansas ...

How are they not the same player though? Dude's offensive game is not that skilled, great defender though. How is he not the same as T Rob? Gotta do sum explaining B.

Man, I don't have any explaining to do, I'm not the only one who thinks you're totally off base.

You won't find any one with knowledge comparing Embiid to Robinson, they don't even play the same position.

You got some research to do, b.

And I'm pretty sure Thomas Robinson wasn't being compared to a young Hakeem when he came out either :lol: .. Still trying to figure out how you can compare a legit 7 foot center to a 6'8-9 guy who is struggling to find a position in the NBA.

embiid is a legit center in the league. robinson is a tweener. size and positions alone, how are they comparable :lol:

My logic is just that. Logical. Two players in the top 5, and years of playing with minimal roster changes, they need to be winning a title this year. End of story.

who else?

Oh so I'm just not to bad huh? I see how it is. ):

Just remembered the Hornets come back tonight :smokin

If those 90's jerseys come back too :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom