2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watched a couple games this year prior to his injury. Dude's game is very similiar to T Rob's when he went to Kansas ...

How are they not the same player though? Dude's offensive game is not that skilled, great defender though. How is he not the same as T Rob? Gotta do sum explaining B.
Man, I don't have any explaining to do, I'm not the only one who thinks you're totally off base.

You won't find any one with knowledge comparing Embiid to Robinson, they don't even play the same position.

You got some research to do, b.
Definitely similiarities in their games but i'm gonna let you hype up another top 5 drafted big man
happy.gif

Watched a couple games this year prior to his injury. Dude's game is very similiar to T Rob's when he went to Kansas ...

How are they not the same player though? Dude's offensive game is not that skilled, great defender though. How is he not the same as T Rob? Gotta do sum explaining B.

Man, I don't have any explaining to do, I'm not the only one who thinks you're totally off base.

You won't find any one with knowledge comparing Embiid to Robinson, they don't even play the same position.

You got some research to do, b.

And I'm pretty sure Thomas Robinson wasn't being compared to a young Hakeem when he came out either :lol: .. Still trying to figure out how you can compare a legit 7 foot center to a 6'8-9 guy who is struggling to find a position in the NBA.

Both series will be 2-0 after tomorrow's games.. Pacers giving lebron and co some more work tonight. The spurs will run more laps around okc tomorrow, I feel game 1 should have been a bigger blowout, okc made a lot of tough shots and I said it a million times already fish ain't dropping 16 ever again. Unless brooks changes something these games will go the same unless Russ and kd just go ape ****

i really hope your right about Pacers being up 2-0 man

would love to see this

I wish Hornet would have stuck with old logo. I like new logo but it looks like something off of a video game
eyes.gif

Vlade Divac rollin over in his grave.

Del Curry rollin over in his grave.

#13 pick from the 96 draft rollin over in his grave.

Both series will be 2-0 after tomorrow's games.. Pacers giving lebron and co some more work tonight. The spurs will run more laps around okc tomorrow, I feel game 1 should have been a bigger blowout, okc made a lot of tough shots and I said it a million times already fish ain't dropping 16 ever again. Unless brooks changes something these games will go the same unless Russ and kd just go ape ****

i really hope your right about Pacers being up 2-0 man

would love to see this
Put the crib on it

Said it once, gonna say it again. Steph Curry should go to Charlotte and right the wrong of Dell Currys jersey not being retired. Put a 30 in the rafters Wardell the 2nd

KD will leave if he doesn't have a ring come 2016= TRUE

Russ will leave if he doesn't have a ring come 2017= TRUE

Also TRUE= if the 2nd and 4th best players in the NBA can't win a ring together, (in spite of Coaching, Defense, all other shortcomings)

laugh.gif
 @ them ever winning a ring anywhere else 

Just put them on the long list of HOF's with zero rings

Also TRUE= if the 2nd and 4th best players in the NBA can't win a ring together, (in spite of Coaching, Defense, all other shortcomings)

:lol:  @ them ever winning a ring anywhere else 

f0523b64_kobewat2.gif

Last edited:

:lol:  @ them ever winning a ring anywhere else 

Horrible post.

just leave NT now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom