2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why lebron fans want him to be loved so bad. Then have the balls to call people insecure

People were ready to change the NBA rules after lebron had one bad game with the refs. Just stop. The world doesn't need to love him and lixk his shoes.

Late to the party but you know what the problem is with statements like this, is that the fact that it is so inaccurate. Outside of uncharteddrake uncharteddrake , most LeBron apologists in this thread start to defend him after pages of nonsensical LeBron slander. Correct me if I'm wrong but outside of game days for the Heat, a high percentage of the time it's the folks who claim they aren't a fan of LeBron that actually bring LeBron up.

"oh he's not CLUTCH"
"oh he HAD to change teams"
"oh he doesn't have a jumper"
"oh Delonte is his daddy in law"
"oh he think's he's on Mount Rushmore"
"oh his hairline keeps appearing & disappearing like a magic trick"

Then once a LeBron fan chimes in it's
"OMG LeBron fans just want everyone to love him"
"OMG the capes are out for LeBron"

Last edited:
I don't understand why lebron fans want him to be loved so bad. Then have the balls to call people insecure

People were ready to change the NBA rules after lebron had one bad game with the refs. Just stop. The world doesn't need to love him and lixk his shoes.

Late to the party but you know what the problem is with statements like this, is that the fact that it is so inaccurate. Outside of uncharteddrake uncharteddrake , most LeBron apologists in this thread start to defend him after pages of nonsensical LeBron slander. Correct me if I'm wrong but outside of game days for the Heat, a high percentage of the time it's the folks who claim they aren't a fan of LeBron that actually bring LeBron up.

"oh he's not CLUTCH"
"oh Delonte is his daddy and law"

There's one consistent Lebron guy on here.

Other than that, the Lebron haters bring up Lebron more anybody else, then complain that people defend him too much.

We'll that settles that.

To be honest I'm kinda disappointed that we didn't get to see the owners votes. Would've been crazy to see how many of them truly felt and how theyre respective fanbases would've reacted to that.

They wanted no part of making that public. It would get very ugly after they see how many dudes side with sterling :lol:

"oh he's not CLUTCH"
"oh Delonte is his daddy in law"

Lol at my name always being brought up.
But I do see what you are saying:

Really want the spurs to win just so Timmy, Pop can sail into the sunset and spare us from having to watch them again in the finals.

Last edited:
Mark Jackson said he doesn't want gays in his locker room

The owner of the Warriors is gay

That has to he why Jackson was fired, right?

Man **** tim duncan the bisexual golpher , tony parker the nazi, and manu ginolbli with that baseball mound bald spot of his

Koala leonard is overrated and the player formally known as prince, danny green, can go to hell

Patty mills the most annoying of them all **** dleague legend

But pop is cool

Still i cannot wait til the heat mop the floor with these old folks

Normally id be going against the heat just because the kobe esque fan boy **** gets annoying at times but anybody but the spurs please :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom