2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about this earlier today...Can Kawhi be "the guy" after TP, Manu, and Timmy leave? Or is he a product of playing next to 3 future hall of famers?

I want to see big man Greg Oden
Get some minutes tonight
Not happening though
I think birds in tonight

I know indy is really scared 2nite,
They better capitalize off that fear by making smart decisions play by play

I was thinking about this earlier today...Can Kawhi be "the guy" after TP, Manu, and Timmy leave? Or is he a product of playing next to 3 future hall of famers?
I think it's somewhere in the middle.  He's probably a #2 but definitely not just a product of playing with that big 3.

Man **** tim duncan the bisexual golpher , tony parker the nazi, and manu ginolbli with that baseball mound bald spot of his

Koala leonard is overrated and the player formally known as prince, danny green, can go to hell

Patty mills the most annoying of them all **** dleague legend

But pop is cool

Still i cannot wait til the heat mop the floor with these old folks

Normally id be going against the heat just because the kobe esque fan boy **** gets annoying at times but anybody but the spurs please :D

:lol: Sound like you hate 'em more than me.

Nervous. The kings need to close it out tonight :wow:

**** the black hawks

Hope not but I think they will

La kings look like Stanley Cup winning team from couple years back
but hawks. Game5-7 playoffs wins numbers are against La

Well see....

Last edited:
The standards for individual pantheon players/elite talents are different from those of the rest of the pack.

Julius F. Wrek

There's some dudes in the league that are here just for that to be in the league collect checks and live there rich lifestyle. They could careless really about winning. Even when they should.

As frustrating as the Pacers are to watch, we need as much Lance as possible.

Go Pacers.

I don't understand why hibbert thinks he's some paint presence. Yes hurting there offense by calling for the ball in the post if his shots not there he just stands there wasting time off the shot clock trying to find a pass to get it out his hands

I swear Hibbert is the reason Pacers cant win this series! Str8 slow...no strength to back down even Bosh n shooting 15ft hook shots

PG, they're not paying you 90 mil to pass up open shots. And I wish Hibbert would stop calling for the ball. You suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom