2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time, he was getting his stomach done by this big black dude in Edmond. She talked to both of them. I thought I PMd you that video.

Maybe that was way back but for the past 3 years a least it's been a good friend of mine doing it. I know for a fact he painted him today :lol: I've never met the guy you're talking about.

It's possible he maybe getting it done by multiple people also

Last edited:
If Lebron win this year Finals that will be 4 FInals appearance and he win 3 out of 4. I can't take that away from him. I will have to take my hat off to him admit that he is a better player than Kobe

What is this? I'm worried about you, man.

Scott Brooks mic'd up was cringe worthy
laugh.gif

He tried to calm Jeremy Lamb down by basically reminding him how big the situation is
I'm not sure if they're I'd any aspect of coaching where he's above average.
his suits are pretty nice

If Lebron win this year Finals that will be 4 FInals appearance and he win 3 out of 4. I can't take that away from him. I will have to take my hat off to him admit that he is a better player than Kobe
What is this? I'm worried about you, man.
ACB's account either got hacked or he's doing some new, unconventional form of trolling.

I got Spurs winning game 5 and OKC winning Game 6.

Game 7 I'll hold on to that prediction after game 6.

Hopefully the better team vs. Miami is the one that wins.

IDK if spurs can get Danny Green to knock down 25 3pt FGs again.

^^^Is it really necessary to specify that you would smash a girl that hot? Should go without saying. If you wouldn't, there`s something wrong IMO.

^^^Is it really necessary to specify that you would smash a girl that hot? Should go without saying. If you wouldn't, there`s something wrong IMO.

Post her in General

And you're gonna say there's something wrong with about %75 percent of the posters

Yeah because i would smash beyonce but i would smash her so i want yall to know my preference nom sayin?

I definitely think that the team who wins the next game will take the lead in the series.

People need to know about this

Never forget:

:lol:. I still say rose was more athletic overall. Only category russ takes is maybe one leg jumping, by a hair

wut? rose more athletic? how exactly? he's slower end to end, he doesn't jump as high, russ is stronger, and an inch taller. rose was good, but lettuce bee cereal.

i don't even wanna ask what are you basing these theory's on..not like we have much rose material to compare..3 seasons? westbrook came in the L on some superhero ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom