2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look like you are avoiding my point. I said the Heat would get wore out faster if they play teams on the West for their playoff. You really think East teams like Chicago, Boston, Pacers etc are equal to team like Clippers, OKC, Spurs, GSW etc? Stop trying to excuse the fact that the Heat basically coast through the Finals in the past couple seasons. Realistically speaking Pacers of last year only fought for 4 games. One game they lost by double digit and they were blow out in game 7. I don't care what you say. 9 out of 10 people would agree with me that the West is tougher to go through than the East. Heat were fortunate they were stacked and played on an easy conference

Spurs in 6.

LOL i'm still a Lebron hater. Chill.
Nah. I got to give credit when it's due. It will be Lebron 4 straight Finals appearance and if he win 3 i can't take the greatness away from him.
Battier is no longer a threat and Mike Miller will not be there to knock down wide open 3 like he did last year.
Popovich coaching style ain't going to let Ray Allen get wide open 3.

I think Spurs will win Finals if they can beat OKC. If OKC advanced though. Miami will cook them in less than 6 games.

At the end of the day, the heat have beat the top best teams of the west the past 2 years, and are on there way to making it 3. Make up all the excuse you want.

Heat in 6

mean.gif

Get up Thiago.

854713674.gif

Julius F. Wrek

Stockon

MJ

Bird

KG

Shaq

I mean you just can't lose.

Just can't.

Need a pass first PG to distribute the ball.

Need a SF who can also pass.

Need 2 bigs who can pass out the post.

Need a Go to guy (I got 4)

Need Defense downlow (got that covered)

Rebounds are covered with Bird KG and Shaq

Steals every where.

Unstoppable.

do i have to pick one per category? does this store have more that one of each player in stock?

shaq, hakeem, pippen, pippen, mj

all for 10 dollars

Magic, Kobe, KD, Tim, Dream. Tell Kobe to play like the Olympics.

The Dream being one ******* dollar makes this too easy

since wilt was able to lead the nba in assists that one year

think about it

wilt, wilt, wilt, wilt and wilt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom