2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
The athleticism of Russ and Rose before the injuries was pretty much equal. You guys are splitting really tiny hairs.

I don't expect Rose to be as good as Jeff Teague when he comes back , let alone Westbrook

That's generous...Rose gonna be Brandon Knight at best when he gets back. Plus he'll be timid as all hell. No more attacking, agressive Rose. Dude will avg 20 asts a game now and be a jump shooter.

the fact that me and pretty much 90% of this thread thought this series was over :lol:

the fact that me and pretty much 90% of this thread thought this series was over
laugh.gif
We all got catfished by Ibaka

“@MagicJohnson: If Westbrook & Durant continue to play like this OKC will win the series.”

They said Serge out for the playoffs and even if OKC makes the finals he'll be out of that too. 

I had OKC winning with Serge.

I changed it once I found out he was out for the playoffs.

Serge is back.... So......

“@MagicJohnson: If Westbrook & Durant continue to play like this OKC will win the series.”

ohdsuilaufjbdkjdkf;lahjkfsdhjgvkadfhlkas :rofl:

Last edited:
@MagicJohnson: If the Thunder win two more games, they will win the series. Unless the Spurs win two games first, then they have a strong chance of winning the series.

:rofl: :rofl:

He dropped this gem of insightful knowledge too.

@MagicJohnson: This series is simple, the Heat are better than the Pacers on offense & defense.
11:41pm - 26 May 14

Having this discussion with my boys
View media item 994376
I pick Stockton , Wade (06 Prime Wade ) , Lebron , Kg , Olajuwon = 10

Who would you pick ?

Just Bron & Hakeem then use the remaining $9 to buy 2 slices of pizza and rolling papers for the victory party.

Also this is invalid because I don't see Steve Blake's name in that PG list.

Last edited:
How is going 7 games not being pushed?
EspecIlly when the spurs swept the lakers, went 6 with GS, and swept the grizzlies that year?
What challange did the spurs have? None what so ever. Until they met the HeAt.

Heat in 6 tho.
Look like you are avoiding my point. I said the Heat would get wore out faster if they play teams on the West for their playoff. You really think East teams like Chicago, Boston, Pacers etc are equal to team like Clippers, OKC, Spurs, GSW etc? Stop trying to excuse the fact that the Heat basically coast through the Finals in the past couple seasons. Realistically speaking Pacers of last year only fought for 4 games. One game they lost by double digit and they were blow out in game 7. I don't care what you say. 9 out of 10 people would agree with me that the West is tougher to go through than the East. Heat were fortunate they were stacked and played on an easy conference

Spurs in 6.

What is this? I'm worried about you, man.
LOL i'm still a Lebron hater. Chill.

ACB's account either got hacked or he's doing some new, unconventional form of trolling.

Nah. I got to give credit when it's due. It will be Lebron 4 straight Finals appearance and if he win 3 i can't take the greatness away from him.

I got Spurs winning game 5 and OKC winning Game 6.

Game 7 I'll hold on to that prediction after game 6.

Hopefully the better team vs. Miami is the one that wins.

IDK if spurs can get Danny Green to knock down 25 3pt FGs again.

Battier is no longer a threat and Mike Miller will not be there to knock down wide open 3 like he did last year.
Popovich coaching style ain't going to let Ray Allen get wide open 3.

I think Spurs will win Finals if they can beat OKC. If OKC advanced though. Miami will cook them in less than 6 games.

Last edited:
Just Bron & Hakeem then use the remaining $9 to buy 2 slices of pizza and rolling papers for the victory party.

Also this is invalid because I don't see Steve Blake's name in that PG list.

Lmao come on man seriously lol man said Pizza and Rolling papers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom