2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time one of the better basketball cappers goes ALL IN on a team, you take them. That's one of the reasons why I said OKC would win tonight :lol: .

This guy never puts his bank roll on the line like that.

Scott Brooks mic'd up was cringe worthy :lol:

He tried to calm Jeremy Lamb down by basically reminding him how big the situation is

quit aggrandizing that dude. :rolleyes

Show him love :lol:

My boy also does all his paint :lol:

They have fun with it

the black dude who moved here from Brooklyn? He was trying to get at my friend who interviewed him. Failed to say the least. Too many NSFW details and not going to out people like that though.

They're cool though, I only started hating since him and Nauzi went on tv begging everyone to pay for their season tickets.

Sitting by either, especially Nauzi is annoying though (101bb). Camera man be all in your face the entire game, like inches from it even when game play is going on so during the break they can already have the shot ready to show on the jumbotron next dead ball. I was on the screen so many times looking so salty after bout the 5th time

Last edited:
the black dude who moved here from Brooklyn? He was trying to get at my friend who interviewed him. Failed to say the least. Too many NSFW details and not going to out people like that though.

He's cool though, I only started hating since him and Nauzi went on tv begging everyone to pay for their season tickets

Naw :lol: he's a white dude from chandler ok. They do it in edmond. Im not sure who you're talking about :lol:

Last edited:
They weren't really challenged in the East bro. The only team that put them against the wall was the Spurs last year. Now if they were to play on the West they would have to go through great teams like Clippers, GSW and possibly the OKC/Memphis etc in first or second round. Those teams would definitely wear them out and Spurs will beat them in WCF.

If Lebron win this year Finals that will be 4 FInals appearance and he win 3 out of 4. I can't take that away from him. I will have to take my hat off to him admit that he is a better player than Kobe in term of all around but he will never be as deadly on offense as Kobe or Jordan, Bird, Kareem.

Spurs in 6 this year though.

How is going 7 games not being pushed?
EspecIlly when the spurs swept the lakers, went 6 with GS, and swept the grizzlies that year?
What challange did the spurs have? None what so ever. Until they met the HeAt.

Heat in 6 tho.

Last edited:

He's cool though, I only started hating since him and Nauzi went on tv begging everyone to pay for their season tickets

Naw :lol: he's a white dude from chandler ok. They do it in edmond. In not sure who you're talking about :lol:

At the time, he was getting his stomach done by this big black dude in Edmond. She talked to both of them. I thought I PMd you that video.

Last edited:
I knew I heard this during this during the press conference:

"I didn't want to make a quick lineup change and get ridiculed." - Scott Brooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom