2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media jimmies stay Rustled at the aggressors.

Russ got Kobe in his ear like Mike was in Kobe's saying stay aggressive no matter what. F' what everybody thinks no one can stop me.

No Patrick Beverley to save the Spurs this year.
laugh.gif

2012 nor was 2013 an easy trip to the finals, when both ecf went to game 7.

They weren't really challenged in the East bro. The only team that put them against the wall was the Spurs last year. Now if they were to play on the West they would have to go through great teams like Clippers, GSW and possibly the OKC/Memphis etc in first or second round. Those teams would definitely wear them out and Spurs will beat them in WCF.

If Lebron win this year Finals that will be 4 FInals appearance and he win 3 out of 4. I can't take that away from him. I will have to take my hat off to him admit that he is a better player than Kobe in term of all around but he will never be as deadly on offense as Kobe or Jordan, Bird, Kareem.

Spurs in 6 this year though.

Last edited:
I wonder how Pop is in his real life. Yall think he talks like that off the clock?

Hi Greggy Poo, how are you? My day was great! Dropped the kids off at school, went to lunch with your sister, visited my parents, ran errands, made dinner, cleaned the house, rooted the gutters, planted some flowers, did laundry and walked the dog. How was your day??? What'd you do bae?

Fine. Stuff.

I wonder how Pop is in his real life. Yall think he talks like that off the clock?

Hi Greggy Poo, how are you? My day was great! Dropped the kids off at school, went to lunch with your sister, visited my parents, ran errands, made dinner, cleaned the house, rooted the gutters, planted some flowers, did laundry and walked the dog. How was your day??? What'd you do bae?

Fine. Stuff.
:lol: :lol: Apparently he's a ray of sunshine in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom