2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no superstar in the NBA or All Star who doesn't have an offensive game. Defense doesn't make your value. Your offense does.

#FACTS

As long as you got people on your team who play Defense you all set.

Game 7 44pts 24 Rebs.

Look at this post.

We have a dude justifying an all-time great not playing defense when others did then following it up with a youtube video of highlights.

I'm getting too old for this man.

Charles Barkley didn't play defense, at all.

He tells yall this himself everytime he can.

Barkley should have been $1 and everyone else should have been bumped up.

He played enough d regardless of what he says now, he was a 6'5 power forward for goodness sake

Just because he did great things at 6'5 doesn't make him a better basketball player than dudes who played better defense and were 7'0.

That's life.

There is no superstar in the NBA or All Star who doesn't have an offensive game. Defense doesn't make your value. Your offense does.

#FACTS

Game 7 44pts 24 Rebs.
Look at this post.

We have a dude justifying an all-time great not playing defense when others did then following it up with a youtube video of highlights.

I'm getting too old for this man.

Charles Barkley didn't play defense, at all.

He tells yall this himself everytime he can.

Barkley should have been $1 and everyone else should have been bumped up.

He played enough d regardless of what he says now, he was a 6'5 power forward for goodness sake
Just because he did great things at 6'5 doesn't make him a better basketball player than dudes who played better defense and were 7'0.

That's life.
6'6 PF. The hell is he suppose to do on defense? Its called height advantage. He did pretty good. Put a 6'6 Kobe in the paint and lets see how he does. If Chuck was 6'9 its a difference maker in his defense of course.

But he played like he was 6'9 reguardless.

Top 3 GOAT PF's.

Last edited:
Dude Chuck did aight for someone 6'6 but didn't hold a candle to KG or Timmy and he wasn't that much better on offense if he was better at all to justify being valued more than either of them which is the ******* point.

This concept can not have been that hard to understand.

One thing Chuck deserves credit for...he never completely fell off like alot of players. Even in his last days he was pulling down double doubles every night.

Barkely was a better player than Dirk & KG. He was better rebounder and passer with equivalent scoring ability.

Malone; debatable.

Duncan; GOAT at 4.

If we are taking all time great PFs I'm not taking a 6'5 PF who doesn't play defense over someone like KG who gives me 20 & 10 an elite defender on the inside and on the perimeter.

#FACTS

MELO TO CHI TOWN ALL DAY BABY haha

Last edited:
wut? rose more athletic? how exactly? he's slower end to end, he doesn't jump as high, russ is stronger, and an inch taller. rose was good, but lettuce bee cereal.

i don't even wanna ask what are you basing these theory's on..not like we have much rose material to compare..3 seasons? westbrook came in the L on some superhero ****

Yall musta forgot

wut? rose more athletic? how exactly? he's slower end to end, he doesn't jump as high, russ is stronger, and an inch taller. rose was good, but lettuce bee cereal.

i don't even wanna ask what are you basing these theory's on..not like we have much rose material to compare..3 seasons? westbrook came in the L on some superhero ****

Yall musta forgot

:smh: The disrespect. People already forgetting what the kid did on the court.

Rose used to serve Russ along with any other PG in the league.

Yall musta forgot

:smh: The disrespect. People already forgetting what the kid did on the court.

Rose used to serve Russ along with any other PG in the league.

Not really, in head to head matchups Rose averaged 20 6 4 on 48% with 3 turnovers
RW averaged 18 6 6 on 42% with 4 turnovers
3-3 W-L
The most points he scored against the Thunder was 28

Let's not make things up

Rose and Russ are comparable on the offensive end.

Rose is quicker with the ball.

Both explosive as hell though.

I just wanna see everyone healthy.

If Melo wants to win he is better off not going to Chicago. Rose is injury prone.

That will be a huge risk.

Melo is joining MIAMI HEAT after they get rid of BOSH.

Bron wants to win Melo a ring.

Can you blame them?

Yesss. Dude is a few yrs removed from a MVP season

Hes the most athletic pg ever n top 5 best athletes ever n thd league. Dunno if i could put him ahead of a sam thompson or Nique and some of them guys but it was clear at Memphis he had a whole nother gear than the other ELiTE athletes

Posted this in the old thread. One jumper was made during this. Getting to the rim AT WILL

Yeah dudes seeing Russell acting like rose didn't carve his way to an MVP already. They'll be comparable in a few years if Russell doesn't learn to calm the **** down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom