2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread man...

This game isn't even over and after the last 2 games, the same posters that said Spurs would beat OKC WITH of without Ibaka are now calling the Spurs "less athletic" and calling the series over. 

You guys obviously are live in the moment people and only watched the Spurs good play in the Portland series with no real evidence of their play during the regular season or even the first series against DALLAS.

Most of yall' know only what's on ESPN or TNT after the games. Or what the thread believes, no true facts to stand on but only believe THE OVERALL CONSENSUS OF THE THREAD

This thread man...
This game isn't even over and after the last 2 games, the same posters that said Spurs would beat OKC WITH of without Ibaka are now calling the Spurs "less athletic" and calling the series over. 

You guys obviously are live in the moment people and only watched the Spurs good play in the Portland series with no real evidence of their play during the regular season or even the first series against DALLAS.

Most of yall' know only what's on ESPN or TNT after the games. Or what the thread believes, no true facts to stand on but only believe THE OVERALL CONSENSUS OF THE THREAD

:lol:.... :lol:

Finally.. Someone needs to tell brooks that collison and pj3 would be useful against diaw

Timmy and taigo are bad matchups for collison.. But he shouldnt be relegated to the bench like thabo

Last edited:
This thread man...

chill bruh, u breathin too hard
why be here if u dont wanna read others

Last edited:
This thread man...

fnekao.gif

russ quickly becoming one of the most gif.'d players...the man is scary in the open court.

i may be in the minority, but russ is more exciting than LBJ on the fastbreak

This thread man...

chill bruh, u breathin too hard
why be here if u dont wanna read others
I do read others. That's how I arrived at what I just posted. Hence "most of yall". That doesn't include everyone. Those are the people I not just read but respond to. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom