2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not impressed with this showing from the Thunder. I feel like we've seen this from them before. It all goes downhill when their jumpers stop falling.
Agreed, minus the not impressed part.  This is impressive.

But yeah, those jumpers are WET right now.  That's why I won't count SA out since they have the home court.  The energy in OKC has helped lift them to the level they're at, and when everything is falling, that crowd gets in a frenzy.  Once those J's stop falling and you're on the road though.....

Guess we'll see.  

danny green is so scared when he has to dribble or pass the ball. heat exposed what a mental ****** he is when he gets pressured.

He literally can't do anything if he can't shoot :lol:
419529_o.gif

Had to double check to see if this was flyerthandelta flyerthandelta

Lol I've been coolin all day what I do now

thunder gonna **** around and end up losing this game.

the hell they doing out there now?

Damb damb damb they throwing alleys now :smh: time to turn it off b

:lol:

Lol don't get caught up in the moment. Series isn't over.

Now that I think of it Spurs almost won last year because of Green and Neal hitting every 3pt.

I don't know if this is a bold prediction or not, but this Spurs Thunder series is over. Ibaka and Lamb and was as Jackson is disrupting everything SA wants to do. Just too athletic, just too young, just too good.

Lol maybe but it's not over breh.

---

Spurs will adjust. This is going to game 7 regardless.

Next game Westbrook gonna go 9-28 KD Gon go 11-27 and it's a whole new series.

I still got OKC but not surprised if Spurs take it.

Not just Thabo buried, Collison got the hook also.

Boris Diaw do for a max contract or somethin? :lol:

I think people honestly don't realize how great Shaq was...and he could have been even better if he worked a lil harder. Crazy.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Shaq and Duncan have had the best careers post Jordan. Not Kobe or LeBron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom