2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kpelton: From today's Per Diem, the Spurs are 20-3 this season (including playoffs) when Kawhi Leonard makes at least two 3-pointers.

Welp.

Russ-Troll.gif

Although it would be hilarious if OKC blew this game.

Last edited:
I'm still not impressed with this showing from the Thunder. I feel like we've seen this from them before. It all goes downhill when their jumpers stop falling.

I still won't count SA out w/ the home court advantage.  Although these 2 *** whoopings are so demoralizing that home court advantage might go out the window.  

Diaw trying to work off calories on the pivots.

Backup unit providing effort tho

Last edited:
I'm still not impressed with this showing from the Thunder. I feel like we've seen this from them before. It all goes downhill when their jumpers stop falling.

You could say that about anybody. Danny Green isn't 11 for 15 from 3 like the first 2 games either and look what happened

Nah man Shaq was so dominant in the paint. Could you imagine prime Shaq in todays NBA.  :x   Who would be guard him? 

shaq in his prime is un-guardable in every era, past, present, and future.

okay, maybe i spoke too soon. hack a shaq was the best defense.

Last edited:
Don't worry, brooks can still mess this up.. Yes he stopped playing thabo

But he's still playing Perkins and butler too much

Dude are you watching the game? They've had so many points off turnovers/steals in transition. Scoring is all over the floor. This is far from a lucky jumpshooting night.

21 fast break points and 36 points in the paint.. with 11 steals. This isn't OKC just being hot from downtown or hitting impossible shots.. this is effort, hustle, and great performances by their two best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom