2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
danny green is so scared when he has to dribble or pass the ball. heat exposed what a mental ****** he is when he gets pressured.

He literally can't do anything if he can't shoot
laugh.gif
yup on offense he's literally just a spot up shooter. i can't help but cringe when i see him trying to dribble the ball into the lane, it's a turnover just waiting to happen.

I'm having a headache watching this s***
mean.gif

Ibaka single-handedly sending the Thunder to the finals.  Guess I can root for the Heat this time
eyes.gif

What does that have to do with anything?

This postseason Wade has been on fire, IMO just as well as Westbrook. The only concern is if his knee starts flaring.

Adams can be a pest in the paint, we'll have to see how the Heat would adjust.

I just think being battled tested does count for something.

Wade has been good the last 5 or so games, Russ has done it the entire postseason (26, 8, 7 vs 19, 3, 4). Unlike Lance, Russ' constant attacking can actually make his knees flare up.

KD and Bron would be a wash in my opinion, "MJ DNA within him" not withstanding. So would Bosh and Serge at least offensively. Chalmers, Battier and Ray are going to have to have huge games like in 2012 consistently in my opinion to beat them this time, it won't be a run over or destruction by any means.

Lol don't get caught up in the moment. Series isn't over.

Now that I think of it Spurs almost won last year because of Green and Neal hitting every 3pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom