2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious as to what makes you guys think Miami is going to run over OKC like they don't have 2 of the 5 best players in the league now. This isn't the hapless Bobcats, Nets, or Pacers. Completely different animal. 6 game series minimum. I'd pick OKC in 7 myself.
Thunder don't believe they can beat Miami, that's why. IMO of course

Just like they got blasted game 1-2 of this series. Ibaka went down and they caved mentally. Caved

Thabo on the bench looking salty.. I don't blame him, if brooks was doing his job properly thabo would have been available at the trade deadline

And even though he hasn't been playing that great.. Ain't like butler been setting the world on fire

I'm getting the feeling you don't like Brooks. :lol:

Brooks literally amazes me.. I sat down and did the math one time because of it.. In a regulation nba game you have 240 mins available

Durant averaged 38.5 mins this season and ibaka averaged 32.9 mins..

Reggie Jackson should have gotten 35 mins per in the games Westbrook didn't play and 30 in the ones he play (he only averaged 28.7)

Perkins, fisher and butler are only here for the playoffs.. So playing butler 27.2 mins per makes no sense

And with certain guys carrying such a heavy load, he should have made it a point to get 15-20 mins per for lamb, pj3 and Adams.. Just in case they would be needed later on.. Thabo and Perkins were both hurt for 20 plus games and this was still hard for brooks

Curious as to what makes you guys think Miami is going to run over OKC like they don't have 2 of the 5 best players in the league now.
Because Miami has two players that are better than those two. Don't sleep on Wade, dude when healthy can give 25-30 efficiently with no problem.
If OKC makes it, I'd say Heat in 6. You can't out small ball Miami, they thrive off of it.

Dawg wade isn't better than Westbrook. Westbrook will outplay him just like in the last finals matchup they had.

Curious as to what makes you guys think Miami is going to run over OKC like they don't have 2 of the 5 best players in the league now. This isn't the hapless Bobcats, Nets, or Pacers. Completely different animal. 6 game series minimum. I'd pick OKC in 7 myself.
6a0115709f071f970b0167680a3798970b.jpe

Plus they play too much iso ball

Because Miami has two players that are better than those two. Don't sleep on Wade, dude when healthy can give 25-30 efficiently with no problem.
If OKC makes it, I'd say Heat in 6. You can't out small ball Miami, they thrive off of it.

Wade has been playing better, but in no way is he better than Russell Westbrook this postseason. KD has had to produce against much better competition so far. I don't think KD he reveres Bron like he did in 2012. They don't have to play small ball, just keep Perkins out the game. Gold tooth Adams and Ibaka can patrol the paint just fine.

Exactly my point too. 
Spurs aren't close to a better team than Thunder. Best record in the NBA yea, record against OKC this year 0-4. All double digit losses. Why? They can't run with teams that run run and run. The end.
To be continued...Spurs vs Miami

cb would stretch the floor.
i'd post lebron on whoever guards him vs okc

wade is hitting his stride. the cycle is kicking in at the right time.

Yeah that guy might make a difference.

Tbh, and I hate to sound like Michael Wilbon doing an NBA documentary, but Lebron has that Michael Jordan in him now. If and when he does make it through indy, there is no way he's letting Miami lose. They won't.

Last edited:
Curious as to what makes you guys think Miami is going to run over OKC like they don't have 2 of the 5 best players in the league now.

Plus Lebron and Wade is not fazed by Ibaka and Perk. They will go head first every time down the lane.

Tbh, and I hate to sound like Michael Wilbon doing an NBA documentary, but Lebron has that Michael Jordan in him now. If and when he does make it through indy, there is no way he's letting Miami lose. They won't.

Suuuurrre...

Wade has been playing better, but in no way is he better than Russell Westbrook this postseason. KD has had to produce against much better competition so far.
What does that have to do with anything?

This postseason Wade has been on fire, IMO just as well as Westbrook. The only concern is if his knee starts flaring.

Adams can be a pest in the paint, we'll have to see how the Heat would adjust.

Plus Lebron and Wade is not fazed by Ibaka and Perk. They will go head first every time down the lane.
I'd like to think Brooks has learned his lesson and Perk wouldn't see the floor...

Julius F. Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom