2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Lamb got 7 minutes game 1, like 10 or something game two, 

Game 3-4 is getting stupid run, but Ibaka is getting all the credit. Ibaka matters yea, but Thunder acted/believed they needed him or else

Spurs are playing tough and hanging in there even though the refs missed some calls going against them. OKC had a hot 2nd quarter. Eventually the shots will stop falling.

They wont if they can keep getting layups off turnovers

Russles Jimmies?
Jimmy

Hustle
pimp.gif
Zero Chill
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, they are not. Good team yes, over Thunder, no way. Not even close to a fair matchup. Watch Duncan when the 3-4 quarter starts. His production will be slim to none
Exactly my point. Duncan is no spring chicken and has one foot out the door. That's shows how good the team is with their record and defense. You take Durant out and it's relying on Westbrook's run and shoot or put it all on Lamb cause apparently he's cooking now.

Curious as to what makes you guys think Miami is going to run over OKC like they don't have 2 of the 5 best players in the league now. This isn't the hapless Bobcats, Nets, or Pacers. Completely different animal. 6 game series minimum. I'd pick OKC in 7 myself.

I don't even have any real comments about how this half has gone. It's just all around terrible. Disappointed in the play from all aspects

Curious as to what makes you guys think Miami is going to run over OKC like they don't have 2 of the 5 best players in the league now. This isn't the hapless Bobcats, Nets, or Pacers. Completely different animal. 6 game series minimum. I'd pick OKC in 7 myself.

But at this point, he has shown a willingness to adjust. Less Perkins overall and more KD at 4, and I don't see why that isn't a real series this time. Obviously, we have to handle the Spurs first

Last edited:
Miami vs OKC would be extremely entertaining IMO Still would pick Miami in six because of the Lebron James factor.

Curious as to what makes you guys think Miami is going to run over OKC like they don't have 2 of the 5 best players in the league now.
Because Miami has two players that are better than those two. Don't sleep on Wade, dude when healthy can give 25-30 efficiently with no problem.

If OKC makes it, I'd say Heat in 6. You can't out small ball Miami, they thrive off of it.

No, they are not. Good team yes, over Thunder, no way. Not even close to a fair matchup. Watch Duncan when the 3-4 quarter starts. His production will be slim to none
Exactly my point. Duncan is no spring chicken and has one foot out the door. That's shows how good the team is with their record and defense. You take Durant out and it's relying on Westbrook's run and shoot or put it all on Lamb cause apparently he's cooking now.
Exactly my point too. 

Spurs aren't close to a better team than Thunder. Best record in the NBA yea, record against OKC this year 0-4. All double digit losses. Why? They can't run with teams that run run and run. The end.

Yeah Brooks is the only thing holding OKC back. I'd pick OKC in 7 because of the Russ-KD factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom