2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a surprise?

Days ago ************* were saying they were going to sweep OKC.

This I know. Everyone in this thread with a few exceptions was singing that mess.
Even with Ibaka out a few lineup changes and Thunder would be going for the sweep tonight in this 4th game. R Jackson started last night, he should have started game 1-2 also.

Duncan was cooked by start of 3rd qtr game 3 from getting his legs worked crazy that first half with KD Russ and Reggie.

This should have been the case games 1-2 as well with Ibaka out, Reggie should have been that immediate 3rd option scorer in the starting lineup, like game 3-4, but nah, I was just talking crazy saying Thunder could sweep them w/out Ibaka

I'd rather argue about Kobe, MJ and LeBron than read these half *** proclamations and predictions

First the Heat are too tired to go to 4 straight Finals

Then the Spurs are gonna sweep OKC

Now the Spurs aren't gonna win another game and the Heat are gonna kill OKC in the Finals.

How about we just watch and comment as this happens.

Last edited:
Thabo on the bench looking salty.. I don't blame him, if brooks was doing his job properly thabo would have been available at the trade deadline

And even though he hasn't been playing that great.. Ain't like butler been setting the world on fire

I'm getting the feeling you don't like Brooks. :lol:

This is a surprise?
Damn straight a surprise! Spurs are a solid team any day over the run around try to memba a play or hope Durant/Westbrook bails them out type team.
No, they are not. Good team yes, over Thunder, no way. Not even close to a fair matchup. Watch Duncan when the 3-4 quarter starts. His production will be slim to none

How the Hell is Ibaka playing with that bum knee? Did they use some sort of local anesthesia or something?

With that being said, Ibaka is def. the difference in this series.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to the Thunder when the shots stop falling in. I'm not worried if I'm the Spurs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom