2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
If OKC moves on Russ gonna cook Dwhistle.

Win finals MVP.

Brooks is going make it easy on wade.. Instead of starting Westbrook and Reggie and forcing wade to have to guard one of them.. He's going start thabo and wade will cheat off on him on the defensive end and let chalmers guard westbrook

Don't get mad dudes. I didn't get mad when I was wrong about this series. I admitted it. I didn't resort to silly posts or wishing bad things on posters. I simply admitted my misguided opinion. 

If you mad, you must be one of those posters I speak of. Grow up 

This thread man...
This game isn't even over and after the last 2 games, the same posters that said Spurs would beat OKC WITH of without Ibaka are now calling the Spurs "less athletic" and calling the series over. 

You guys obviously are live in the moment people and only watched the Spurs good play in the Portland series with no real evidence of their play during the regular season or even the first series against DALLAS.

Most of yall' know only what's on ESPN or TNT after the games. Or what the thread believes, no true facts to stand on but only believe THE OVERALL CONSENSUS OF THE THREAD

Qft

Brooks is going make it easy on wade.. Instead of starting Westbrook and Reggie and forcing wade to have to guard one of them.. He's going start thabo and wade will cheat off on him on the defensive end and let chalmers guard westbrook

We can hope he's learned his lesson. Ibaka injury may have been the best thing to happen to OKC, it forced him to play his guys and has seen the benefits, they should fire him before Game 1 of the Finals if he trots Thabo out there again.

Isn't it kind of weird that you can shove a player in the back if he has a layup to stop him from scoring and it's never even thought of as a flagrant even though it's not a "play on the ball"

Yet if someone tries to actually block a shot and accidentally hits the guy in the head it's always straight to the video review...

roll.gif

i kind of miss Bill Walton's crazy brain fried commentary.  Always entertaining to me

We can hope he's learned his lesson. Ibaka injury may have been the best thing to happen to OKC, it forced him to play his guys and has seen the benefits, they should fire him before Game 1 of the Finals if he trots Thabo out there again.

It took him until game 6 of the grizz series to realize he should bench thabo.. Then he puts him right back in the starting lineup vs the clippers, do you think he put him on Chris Paul?

Nope.. The clippers should have been the first series we went with Westbrook and Reggie

When thabo did play in this series, do you think brooks put his defensive stopper on parker.. Nope, he had him guarding green

they should fire him before Game 1 of the Finals if he trots Thabo out there again.

:lol: Right before? :lol:

Just step to him with a clipboard, right before tipoff and ask him...so uh...that's who you're starting?

*mumbles* Well...yakno---

No I don't know....that's your starting lineup?

*square up on him* ... That's you're starting lineup? :nerd:

You're ******* fired.

D-Fish in the background giving the 'cut your throat' sign.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom