2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooks is going make it easy on wade.. Instead of starting Westbrook and Reggie and forcing wade to have to guard one of them.. He's going start thabo and wade will cheat off on him on the defensive end and let chalmers guard westbrook
We can hope he's learned his lesson. Ibaka injury may have been the best thing to happen to OKC, it forced him to play his guys and has seen the benefits, they should fire him before Game 1 of the Finals if he trots Thabo out there again.

It took him until game 6 of the grizz series to realize he should bench thabo.. Then he puts him right back in the starting lineup vs the clippers, do you think he put him on Chris Paul?

Nope.. The clippers should have been the first series we went with Westbrook and Reggie

When thabo did play in this series, do you think brooks put his defensive stopper on parker.. Nope, he had him guarding green
Everytime I think Brooks has learned his lesson, I find out that he hasn't

He benched Thabo in the Memphis series @ game 5 and never brought him in again for another minute, until the CLippers series. Then first 2 games of this series he resorted to the same old habits

one of the very best of all time. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
I miss Bill Walton, dude was on them shrooms heavy while commentating
He's been doing commentary for a few Kings games each of the last couple seasons.  Still hilarious as ever.

Talking about the fate of Western Civilization and what not

Steve Kerr is giving Joseph more praise than I've ever heard him give Westbrook..

Is he the GM in golden state too, if I'm the spurs I'm trying take advantage quick for what ever picks didn't get thrown in that deal

Gotta get better at challenging shots without fouling. We were the best team at that during the regular season and now it is like we're just out to foul.

I wanna see Corey Joseph play more next game and Diaw has to start.

Last edited:

Brooks is going make it easy on wade.. Instead of starting Westbrook and Reggie and forcing wade to have to guard one of them.. He's going start thabo and wade will cheat off on him on the defensive end and let chalmers guard westbrook

We can hope he's learned his lesson. Ibaka injury may have been the best thing to happen to OKC, it forced him to play his guys and has seen the benefits, they should fire him before Game 1 of the Finals if he trots Thabo out there again.

It took him until game 6 of the grizz series to realize he should bench thabo.. Then he puts him right back in the starting lineup vs the clippers, do you think he put him on Chris Paul?

Nope.. The clippers should have been the first series we went with Westbrook and Reggie

When thabo did play in this series, do you think brooks put his defensive stopper on parker.. Nope, he had him guarding green
Everytime I think Brooks has learned his lesson, I find out that he hasn't
He benched Thabo in the Memphis series @ game 5 and never brought him in again for another minute, until the CLippers series. Then first 2 games of this series he resorted to the same old habits

If te thunder win.. I guarantee brooks sees wade and he has thabo right back in that starting lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom