2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

He would have to actually guard him.. Which is more than he would have to do with thabo
In that 2012 finals thabo played pretty well didn't he? I'm pretty sure he did if my memory serves me correctly. He knocked down some 3s and had some steals that kept games close to the wire.

This year's Thabo ain't that year's Thabo.

Julius F. Wrek

Thabo shot 29% from the field in the finals.. And 18% from 3..

what are they talkin about "these are the little shifts in a playoffs that count"?? i highly doubt that just because the spurs second unit plays well today that they'll play anywhere as good in game 5 if the game is closer/isn't a blowout

He would have to actually guard him.. Which is more than he would have to do with thabo
In that 2012 finals thabo played pretty well didn't he? I'm pretty sure he did if my memory serves me correctly. He knocked down some 3s and had some steals that kept games close to the wire.

Julius F. Wrek
roll.gif

Thunder couldn't keep their bench in against Spurs starters with a lead and expect things to change. SA is a team from the first player to the last.

KD + RUSS = KOBE + SHAQ
Nah man Shaq was so dominant in the paint. Could you imagine prime Shaq in todays NBA.  :x   Who would be guard him? 

according to the stans..lebron, easily. not one stream of sweat would fall from his brow it'd be so easy.

Even the biggest Lebron stan wouldn't think that

Yeah, that was a lil extreme. :lol:

Obviously Rashard Lewis would guarding him

He did pick your boy in the open court and reverse dunk on him, but he sucks now. He was 40% from 3 in 2012, and 2013 seasons on heavy volume (over 100 made). This season he was 31% and post all star break has been even worse at ~20% (he has made 11 since the all star game). He is done. I mean he goes home to Bertille and all so he still takes a W in life, but he sucks now. His defense isn't what it once was either.

And reference Wade defending him, at least twice in that series Wade ran over from the opposite side to block a Thabo 3.

I don't agree with Brooks he is totally unplayable, but certainly not major minutes at this point
View media item 994264

Last edited:

Julius F. Wrek
Defense ain't what it was.

Minus whale play Roberson.

Julius F. Wrek

Thunder couldn't keep their bench in against Spurs starters with a lead and expect things to change. SA is a team from the first player to the last.
They are going to be a "team from the first player to the last" watching the finals from home though.

Who was it that was saying Tony Parker was the best point guard in the league because he had 3 championships?

Brooks gotta be one of the worst yet successful coaches in the history of professional sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom