2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JORDAN DIDN'T WIN WITHOUT SCOTTY OR RODMAN, KOBE DIDN'T WIN WITHOUT SHAQ OR GASOL, DUNCAN HASNT WON WITHOUT PARKER OR GINOBLI...WHAT YOUR POINT??

if lebron wins three in a row, goes back to cleveland and wins 3 in a row, he should be considered goat. that would be something to Witness

The main knocks on Lebron will always be, he had to "join" another superstar and allstar to win a chip. His horrible 2011 finals performance (still can't believe that). I just think he needs to win more on the biggest stage, as of now, he's only 10-13 in the finals!!! At least get to .500

It's a team sport, you have to surround yourself with other great players to win a title. It's unfair to knock LeBron for that because all the other superstars had help as well.

JORDAN DIDN'T WIN WITHOUT SCOTTY OR RODMAN, KOBE DIDN'T WIN WITHOUT SHAQ OR GASOL, DUNCAN HASNT WON WITHOUT PARKER OR GINOBLI...WHAT YOUR POINT??

The role players are the ones that leave there teams to join with greats.

So that makes lebron a role player not a great

:lol: jokes guys. Lebron is great, just not the greatest. But his book is still being written. Everybody chill and let lebron live out his dreams

Last edited:
I think lebron is a great person off the court and his story is so humbling. My gripe with him is that he really was the chosen one but took the lesser route. Hey it got him rings though

But I'll say it again

1 ring in Cleveland > 7,8,9 rings in Miami

And thats the thing, he would never win that ring in cleveland

Lets be honest, you guys wouldn't want Bron winning a win in cleveland, because if he did that would put him above GOAT status, that would be way to much for anyone to handle.
You cant get to the nba finals in a playoff series when you have to play a 3 star team like boston, so cleveland wasn't cutting it at all. You people need to use your minds before typing man...smh

Find one expert that agrees with you. Just one. I'll paypal you $25 if you can.

Once you fail, let me know how it feels to have an opinion that is shared by no expert.

It's a team sport, you have to surround yourself with other great players to win a title. It's unfair to knock LeBron for that because all the other superstars had help as well.
add to that how many championship teams hasnt had a great ownership and a good/great coaching staff..... EVER in any sport? ppl really think you can just have horrible ownership, bad coaching...and subpar players...and if you just "try" hard enough youll will yourself to multiple championships. 

And thats the thing, he would never win that ring in cleveland

Lets be honest, you guys wouldn't want Bron winning a win in cleveland, because if he did that would put him above GOAT status, that would be way to much for anyone to handle.
You cant get to the nba finals in a playoff series when you have to play a 3 star team like boston, so cleveland wasn't cutting it at all. You people need to use your minds before typing man...smh

Why wouldn't anyone want lebron to be great? He wasn't a polarizing figure till "the decision" before that he was universally loved, he just got a tough time for not getting over the hump

laugh.gif
jokes guys. Lebron is great, just not the greatest. But his book is still being written. Everybody chill and let lebron live out his dreams
so shaq was a role player for the lakers....? Damn when do they give "role players" final mvp's?Surely it was kobe that lead the three peat... Shaq just jumped board for the ride.... He was the robin to kobe batman. 

I can accept the fact that Lebron wasn't good enough to win a ring without playing with another NBA champion and top pick from his draft class. Why can't the rest of you?

Or you can accept the fact that Lebron out of all people was Smart enough to team up with who he did, to win multiple championships, because it sure wasn't going to happen in cleveland.

And to take in the fact Bron came and took over another person own team, and made it HIS!! He turned people who are superstars into role players. It was Lebron who carried the Heat to the first ring. It was Bron who got the Finals MVP, not wade and bosh. Now sit here and say he didn't....I dare you

Last edited:
Find one expert that agrees with you. Just one. I'll paypal you $25 if you can.

Once you fail, let me know how it feels to have an opinion that is shared by no expert.

lebron is a role player? lol wtf. take that in any context and it is dubious

Jokes fellas. I'm in here rustling jimmies like last year. Lebron is a great basketball player but he was prematurely anointed the greatest. Y'all chill and go back and let lebron go back to proving himself while we all live our miserable lives :lol:

Last edited:
Why wouldn't anyone want lebron to be great? He wasn't a polarizing figure till "the decision" before that he was universally loved, he just got a tough time for not getting over the hump

He wasn't going to get over the hump in Cleveland, LET IT GO!! He made the right decision to do what he did, and it worked for multiple championships. YOU MAD?

What would it take for you to just disappear and let us converse about basketball in a non-troll manner? Dead srs. I got $5 on it

Jokes fellas. I'm in here rustling jimmies like last year. Lebron is a great basketball player but he when he was prematurely anointed the greatest. Y'all chill and go back and let lebron go back to proving himself while we all live our miserable lives :lol:

Or you can accept the fact that Lebron out of all people was Smart enough to team up with who he did, to win multiple championships, because it sure wasn't going to happen in cleveland.

And to take in the fact Bron came and took over another person own team, and made it HIS!! He turned people who are superstars into role players. It was Lebron who carried the Heat to the first ring. It was Bron who got the Finals MVP, not wade and bosh. Now sit here and say he didn't....I dare you
lol i mean its no hope lol... dude said shaq was a role player... for the lakers... like he was smush parker ah something.... dude was desperate couldnt win and needed to team up with kobe.... 

lol i mean its no hope lol... dude said shaq was a role player... for the lakers... like he was smush parker ah something.... dude was desperate couldnt win and needed to team up with kobe.... 

The guy is a str8 up clown. I cant believe some people here think I'm the troll when you have people like him saying the dumbest things ever. at least i put logic together, this guy is just a str8 up clown

The guy is a str8 up clown. I cant believe some people here think I'm the troll when you have people like him saying the dumbest things ever. at least i put logic together, this guy is just a str8 up clown

Don't feed the troll. He's just trolling you guys with his last couple posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom