2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron will have asterisks all over his championship rings and your mad

Thank you

What asterisks?

Go on nba.com or google me anything thats official that Shows that Lebron has a asterisks (*) near his championships he's won....you have 5 mins to bring me the evidence, otherwise everything you said here is void, anything you say from here on out is void.

You got 5 mins....Now

Last edited:
To put this whole thing in perspective. Say you were playing pick up ball with someone who was extremely talented. Y'all are close to winning a game and come up short a few times to the same team. That extremely talented guy says you know what I'm just gonna hop on the team that keeps beating us. I can't imagine how any one would respect that.

That doesn't take away from the the guy being extremely talented. It's also his god given will to go and play with whom ever he desires, but the respect factor certainly takes a hit.

That's not exactly what happened with lebron but you get the picture. He's one of the greatest of all time undoubtedly but it should be understandable why some people have no respect for him.

Lebron fans are so emotionally fragile. :lol:

I'll say it again. I like lebron. He's grown into a remarkable player and we're witnessing a legend in the making

IN THE MAKING

Y'all boys stop slurping lebron so much. He doesn't know y'all exist. It's ok to criticize him.

:lol: :lol: Theirs no expectations in pick up & a player doesnt work his whole life for a pick up game, nice try but try again on that anology

To put this whole thing in perspective. Say you were playing pick up ball with someone who was extremely talented. Y'all are close to winning a game and come up short a few times to the same team. That extremely talented guy says you know what I'm just gonna hop on the team that keeps beating us. I can't imagine how any one would respect that.

That doesn't take away from the the guy being extremely talented. It's also his god given will to go and play with whom ever he desires, but the respect factor certainly takes a hit.

That's not exactly what happened with lebron but you get the picture. He's one of the greatest of all time undoubtedly but it should be understandable why some people have no respect for him.
so no respect for shaq... last i checked he went to the finals... got ran out... said f it..... Made a huge hooplah about it... press conferences etc... demanding to be traded and went to the lakers... Who says he should have a mark on his record. Or how many ppl was calling him robin to kobe batman? Or are you saying 26 y/o shaq wasnt in his prime? He was past over the hill?

I'll say it again. I like lebron. He's grown into a remarkable player and we're witnessing a legend in the making

IN THE MAKING

Y'all boys stop slurping lebron so much. He doesn't know y'all exist. It's ok to criticize him.

Slurping=hating

You're slurping lebron and you dont even know it

What?
Wait a min...What team did lebron join that kept beating him?
I could have sworn The Heat and The Raptors NEVER EVER Beat cleveland in any play off games.
Your scenario make no since, because in a pick up game what goals do you have with that? Are you winning anything that could change your life? do you get paid for pick up games? Is a pick up game your job?....The answer is NO!
This is the nba which is a business, and you do what you can to get to your goals, and you make the smart and right decisions that will make you happy. Not that will make everyone else happy..
You can take this trash post you just posted and throw it in the trash can or something because this logic was beyond trash

This.

And I wouldn't even say no respect. If you're a fan of the sport you HAVE to respect his game. There isn't anyway possible you can't. But he could've been undoubtedly THE GREATEST but he gave us a reason to think other wise with his primetime "decision" theatrics. Y'all love lebron, we get it.

IN THE MAKING

Where is the asterisks proof? you don't have it? WOW?
Man you are VOID, anything you say from now on is just void. The troll attempt is astonishing.

MJ played with Scottie and Dennis
Magic played with Kareem and Worthy
Bird played with McHale
Kobe played with Shaq

Don't understand why Lebron playing with Wade and Bosh makes him any less respectable than the other greats. Because he had to get help himself because the incompetent front office in Cleveland was never able to do so? Kevin Garnett damn near wasted his entire career in Minnesota dealing with the same bs, I guess dudes just wanted Lebron to share that same fate in Cleveland :rolleyes

IN THE MAKING

See that's the thing...he isn't a legend in the making.

He's a legend. Right now. Period.

2 gold medals. About to be 3 NBA championships. 4 NBA Finals MVPS. 10 time All Star. 2, going on 3 finals MVPs. 9, 10 time All NBA first teams. 4 straight finals appearances. This is the stuff of legend...and he's not even 30.

Who can box with that? Very few in NBA history can box with that. Period. He's already a legend. He's already top 10...borderline top 5.

We can't play that "legend in the making" with Lebron. Look at what he's done. He's there already. I know that makes a lot of y'all mad but he's there.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: Theirs no expectations in pick up & a player doesnt work his whole life for a pick up game, nice try but try again on that anology

Obviously it's not a literal translation. And I don't hold it against him, but guys act like lebron can do no wrong.

He made a decision a lot of people don't respect. It should be fairly easy to see why people don't respect that decision even if you don't agree with it.

Every player has made decisions that people could lose respect for. Jordan included. If he played in this age twitter would roast him.

If you enjoy him as a player then enjoy him for your sake and not what someone else thinks. (Not saying you so specifically do this.) if someone wants to hate on the man then let him hate.

thats the part that kills me.... i think race subtle has something to do with it. Dude basically put his career into his own hands and instead of ownership/etc... deciding his fate for him, he and others decided to do it for themselves.

Considering...most sit back and just say f' it and let their team/ownership run them into the ground and make money profit off them with the player having little or nothing to show for it, decided im going to go and get things i want out of my life/career.

Some folks i think deep down subconsciously didnt/dont like that. They like the good ole days where you either had good team/management and they built a good team around you. Or they rode your back/fame/likeliness like a cash cow pack mule... till your nothing to them then they discard you to whatever team that will take you and/or give you a decent draft picks...cash considerations.

Slurping=hating

You're slurping lebron and you dont even know it

You're hating on my post...

Quit slurping me.

Did I master that analogy?

What?
Wait a min...What team did lebron join that kept beating him?
I could have sworn The Heat and The Raptors NEVER EVER Beat cleveland in any play off games.
Your scenario make no since, because in a pick up game what goals do you have with that? Are you winning anything that could change your life? do you get paid for pick up games? Is a pick up game your job?....The answer is NO!
This is the nba which is a business, and you do what you can to get to your goals, and you make the smart and right decisions that will make you happy. Not that will make everyone else happy..
You can take this trash post you just posted and throw it in the trash can or something because this logic was beyond trash

You know exactly what he meant. The caliber of player lebron is, his ring wasn't a matter of IF just WHEN. He sped up the process and got his ring(s). Can't fault him for that but he tainted his legacy in the process.

Bird played with McHale
Kobe played with Shaq

Don't understand why Lebron playing with Wade and Bosh makes him any less respectable than the other greats. Because he had to get help himself because the incompetent front office in Cleveland was never able to do so? Kevin Garnett damn near wasted his entire career in Minnesota dealing with the same bs, I guess dudes just wanted Lebron to share that same fate in Cleveland :rolleyes

It doesn't make him less respectable. Just gives people across the internet and social media something to bring down Lebron about. ****** don't even understand how petty it is to say "he ran to miami to team up" when other greats were playing with HoF talent. It's been proven time and time again that you need multiple HoF'ers on your team to win a ring, and yet Lebron gets knocked by some for taking his career into his own hands finding that talent.

IN THE MAKING

:lol: at dudes like you saying this knowing damn well if someone was making outlandish statements(lebron was a role player, etc) about your favorite player you would be QUICK to run to the rescue. Stop with the frontin.

Bird played with McHale
Kobe played with Shaq

Because Lebron stans legetimitly be crying for more help everytime they lose a game. Not series, A GAME.

You remember the Wade slander last year?

I agree the Bron slander is wrong and hilarious at the same damn time.

I'm a Bron hater and a realist.

I'm not ashamed to admit I enjoy seeing the best player in the NBA fall on his face.

Because Lebron stans legetimitly be crying for more help everytime they lose a game. Not series, A GAME.

You remember the Wade slander last year?

I agree the Bron slander is wrong and hilarious at the same damn time.

I'm a Bron hater and a realist.

I'm not ashamed to admit I enjoy seeing the best player in the NBA fall on his face.

Wade was really bad last year going into the finals and so was Bosh. How do heat and bron fans not have a gripe to complain about those guys :lol: ?

You're hating on my post...

Quit slurping me.

Did I master that analogy?

You know exactly what he meant. The caliber of player lebron is, his ring wasn't a matter of IF just WHEN. He sped up the process and got his ring(s). Can't fault him for that but he tainted his legacy in the process.
so why isnt shaqs legacy tainted? did the EXACT same thing roughly the EXACT same point in career.... one could argue... orlando attempted t build a championship caliber team. or are you saying arguably the greatest/most dominant big man wasnt capable of eventually winning a ring? 

Dudes just don't want to come to grips with Lebron being top 10 of all time...which sucks because you've got a clear top 10 of all time player right in front of you but won't even accept it and choose to slander him instead.

See that's the thing...he isn't a legend in the making.

He's a legend. Right now. Period.

2 gold medals. About to be 3 NBA championships. 4 NBA Finals MVPS. 10 time All Star. 2, going on 3 finals MVPs. 9, 10 time All NBA first teams. 4 straight finals appearances. This is the stuff of legend...and he's not even 30.

Who can box with that? Very few in NBA history can box with that. Period. He's already a legend. He's already top 10...borderline top 5.

We can't play that "legend in the making" with Lebron. Look at what he's done. He's there already. I know that makes a lot of y'all mad but he's there.

:x You see this...... Get this man a napkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom