2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still wondering who a bigger target in sports is though? Tiger? Manziel? All time biggest target has to be OJ

Jus stop man its impossible not to respect lebron. We acknowledge he's amazingly talented and is the best player in hoops right now. But dudes don't understand how u can't respect what he did, neither will they ever. Its very understandable and simple. Reasonable lebron fans love him but can understand why dudes don't like him or respect him and that's just how it is. When brought up 25 years from now some people will always bring up how he had to go team up with 2/3 other hall of famers before he won. Its simple

Thank you for being level headed. Rep

TREVOR ARIZA BORN AND RAISED IN LOS ANGELES PLAY FOR THE LAKERS WON A RING AND THEN BOUNCED FOR THE MONEY BUT NOBODY GOT A PROBLEM WITH THIS...BUT WE GOT A PROBLEM WITH LEBRON BECAUSE HE WANTS TO PLAY BASKETBALL WITH HIS FRIENDS IN ONE OF THE BEST CITIES? I SEE RIGHT THROUGH ALL Y'ALL

this guy just compared Ariza who was a bench player to Lebron freakin James

please leave

Shaq left Orlando to join an NBA champion?
I'm not content with lebron being a top 10 player. I wanted him to be the greatest and it was right in front of my eyes. But I was blessed to see Jordan and Kobe, so I won't be selfish :D

:rofl:

I know Kobe was upset about coming up short on his expectations for this season. But I'm pretty sure that dinner that him and Michael Jordan had, you know the GOAT? I'm pretty sure he gave him a pep talk. From one great to another.
20 years from now a prime Andrew Wiggins and lebron will have a dinner. After a disappointing season Wiggins will ask lebron what he would do. Previous champion jabari parker and all star Julius randle will be free agents also. Lebron will recommend that they all team up and try their luck at a ring and take pressure off himself.

I can see it now

"Im the easiest target in sports"

Sorry Bron, but I think there's a tad bit more folks who got it worse than you
who? lol. arod maybe.....

Romo
Peyton
Rose
ARod
Tiger

There are plenty of guys who blasted in social media...Bron cant act like he has it any worse than those guys

Some of those guys get way more flack for national media than Bron does

Last edited:
20 years from now a prime Andrew Wiggins and lebron will have a dinner. After a disappointing season Wiggins will ask lebron what he would do. Previous champion jabari parker and all star Julius randle will be free agents also. Lebron will recommend that they all team up and try their luck at a ring and take pressure off himself.

I can see it now

39 year old prime wiggins :smokin

please leave
Can't even compare em if he tried seeing as how LA never drafted ariza. But overall ******ed comparison and F-

I'm not content with lebron being a top 10 player. I wanted him to be the greatest and it was right in front of my eyes. But I was blessed to see Jordan and Kobe, so I won't be selfish
happy.gif

roll.gif

I know Kobe was upset about coming up short on his expectations for this season. But I'm pretty sure that dinner that him and Michael Jordan had, you know the GOAT? I'm pretty sure he gave him a pep talk. From one great to another.
Yes he left for a nba championship team...with a nba championship coach...arguably the greatest coach in the modern era...after yrs of trying and losing to the likes of basically the same team/teams over and over. A team that at the time was 1st/2nd in all time championships.. 

And he didnt even give orlando a chance to make trades try to rebuild. And shaq was all in the media.. One would say faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more the lebron only difference wasnt no vine/twitter etc... but was pretty vocal about trying to get up out of orlando. How many ppl said oh well you scared you keep losing to the knicks... pacers....

Main reason ppl dont view it the same was that one phil wasnt coming to la without shaq... and without shaq/phil kobe would be a superstar great player who put up alot of numbers... who was just in a long line for another one of those "baby jordan" the next jordan players.

Back when kobe called out the front office wanting a trade, shi**** on bynum etc, i hated him after they got pau & went to 3 straight finals, but looking back, i respected it because he was the best player in the league & was tired of being mediocre, crazy how he was on a mediocre team for 2.5 seasons & lebron was on a mediocre team 7 seasons but grown men cant respect his decision :lol: :lol: damn shame

please leave

I saw that post and almost died :x he knows he goofed and is lurking now

I can see it now

"Don't worry about the haters, they'll all have to go back to living their miserable lives, check please!"

I'm not content with lebron being a top 10 player. I wanted him to be the greatest and it was right in front of my eyes. But I was blessed to see Jordan and Kobe, so I won't be selfish :D

Yes he left for a nba championship team...with a nba championship coach...arguably the greatest coach in the modern era...

Not sure if srs.

Back when kobe called out the front office wanting a trade, shi**** on bynum etc, i hated him after they got pau & went to 3 straight finals, but looking back, i respected it because he was the best player in the league & was tired of being mediocre, crazy how he was on a mediocre team for 2.5 seasons & lebron was on a mediocre team 7 seasons but grown men cant respect his decision
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn shame
i respected kobe for it..... that made him tops in my books.... before i was like ok hes a great scorer who plays pick and choose lock down defense... who distrust and lack of faith in his teammates puts his team in losing predicaments.... but his willingness and sheer will to take the unthinkable shot will win games.... 

And one could argue, kobe had really no reason to pitch a fit and complain... dude basically had the greatest big man..... who he drove away, a coach that coach the greatest that he was unwilling to listen to.... and arguably the best ownership in all of team sports.

You could say he was put into a winning situation...let his ego etc... destroy that winning situation...got mad at the team/players for what his actions direct/indirect caused... And basically itched and complained about where he was in his career, to which HE CAUSED.

And he basically said yea ok and i f' up things but this ish gotta stop, i learned my lesson now yall gotta work yall magic and make this a winning team again... This losing putting up big numbers in meaningless seasons is for the birds. And he had the coaching/staff/org that could make it happen.

Last edited:
Back when kobe called out the front office wanting a trade, shi**** on bynum etc, i hated him after they got pau & went to 3 straight finals, but looking back, i respected it because he was the best player in the league & was tired of being mediocre, crazy how he was on a mediocre team for 2.5 seasons & lebron was on a mediocre team 7 seasons but grown men cant respect his decision :lol: :lol: damn shame

Kobe was playing his PRIME on one of the worst rosters I've ever seen, yes worse then LeBrons.

Slava, Sasha, kwane, Maurice evens, Bynum, Vladimire turiaf, hell Luke Walton was getting quality mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom