2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^

The Lakers WERENT a championship team, and Phil WASNT there.

Like, what the hell are you even talking about?

Last edited:
Back when kobe called out the front office wanting a trade, shi**** on bynum etc, i hated him after they got pau & went to 3 straight finals, but looking back, i respected it because he was the best player in the league & was tired of being mediocre, crazy how he was on a mediocre team for 2.5 seasons & lebron was on a mediocre team 7 seasons but grown men cant respect his decision :lol: :lol: damn shame

Kobe was playing his PRIME on one of the worst rosters I've ever seen, yes worse then LeBrons.

Slava, Sasha, kwane, Maurice evens, Bynum, Vladimire turiaf, hell Luke Walton was getting quality mins.

You left off Odom who was better than anyone Lebron had in Cleveland. Caron was there for a season too. Lebrons supporting cast in Cleveland was :x. They went from a 61 win team to a 19 win team the year Lebron left :x :x :x

Last edited:
^phil wasn't there the first three years, and kobe wasn't even starting the first two...

Shaq left to be a star in LA. That's all
So i guess when asked.... when he said it isnt about the fame and money... and complained that all ppl wanna say is im coming to la for fame and money... But to be apart of a winning franchise... He was saying that just cause...... 

Despite him already basically being a household name... having several endorsements.... national comericals for candy bars energy drinks...pepsi... reebok and platinum albums... He left to be a star...

lol.... if ppl gonna quick google stuff to sound knowledgeable at least go deeper..and not just post the first thing they see.

so the lakers who are 2nd all time arent a championship team? so phil isnt one of the greatest coaches of all time? So what were the lakers.... let me guess the CAVS? 

Shaq joined the lakers in '96, they only made it past the second round 1 time before Phil came in '99 and they won their chip.

We spared you from laughter, please stop fam

Back when kobe called out the front office wanting a trade, shi**** on bynum etc, i hated him after they got pau & went to 3 straight finals, but looking back, i respected it because he was the best player in the league & was tired of being mediocre, crazy how he was on a mediocre team for 2.5 seasons & lebron was on a mediocre team 7 seasons but grown men cant respect his decision :lol: :lol: damn shame

Kobe was playing his PRIME on one of the worst rosters I've ever seen, yes worse then LeBrons.

Slava, Sasha, kwane, Maurice evens, Bynum, Vladimire turiaf, hell Luke Walton was getting quality mins.

Lamar Odom was better than any player LeBron ever played with until he got to Miami

Narratives matter when people talk about "goats". Whether you like it or not. They become mythologized. Gretzky, Ruth, Montana... Lebron doesn't have that and never will. You can blame it in social media, the decision, overhype or whatever.

underrated post.

i don't hug lebrons nuts, i just don't think kobe was awesome. i'd put him in the paul pierce category. 

Shaq joined the lakers in '96, they only made it past the second round 1 time before Phil came in '99 and they won their chip.

We spared you from laughter, please stop fam
Ok what does that have to do with them not being a championship team.... They pretty much won chips multiple chips in every era of basketball.... had the best owner, best coach... but arent a championship team. 

But lebron left to a championship team who at the time was a franchise team... with ONE chip in what 20 yrs, with basically a rookie head coach.... and a dude who wasnt in his prime.

So 1 chip in the history of a team.... several yrs later is a championship team now...... lol. So if lebron leaves to go to dallas...is he joining a championship team? the difference in time of the championships is basically the same. He would be joining another superstar past his prime... or is dirk not a susperstar/

Lol this thread had just turned into people arguing about Lebron's past vs. other great players' pasts. Game 2 needs to come quick, fast, and in a hurry

Odom has never been an all star. Did he?

Lebron had Mo all star Williams.

Big Z was better than both.

Lol at dude trying to tell me why shaq left. They weren't winning **** at the time. He wanted to be a star in LA. I don't care what he says. Lebron also said he didn't know he was going to Miami until the day before the decision. And that he'd bring a ring to CLE

Last edited:
Bill Russell has 11 rings.

Dude was a champ for an entire decade and an extra year.

Gargle his nut sack you Bron/Kobe stans. 11 > 7.

He da GOAT.

Last edited:
Lamar Odom was better than any player LeBron ever played with until he got to Miami
Not to mention he didnt do anything with them. How you gonna compare and say oh well kobe had to play with a garbage team.... To which in all intent purposes was partially his fault to begin with.... And didnt even win with them... I mean i could see the argument if dude made a finals ah something with the team....or was wcf or something. Hell to be honest iverson might of had it just as bad or worst then any one of them.... 

Ppl act as if the lakers are the bucks/cavs etc... this team/yrs were garbage and kobe had a part in why these teams were garbage. It aint like it was bad ownership/staff etc... because the lakers proved for decades they can/will make the moves needed to build championships...

To compare that to a team who never one anything in the history of their existence is ubsurd 

Odom has never been an all star. Did he?

Lebron had Mo all star Williams.

Big Z was better than both.

Lol at dude trying to tell me why shaq left. They weren't winning **** at the time. He wanted to be a star in LA. I don't care what he says. Lebron also said he didn't know he was going to Miami until the day before the decision. And that he'd bring a ring to CLE

:lol: stop Mo was an all star because jameer got hurt

Big z>odom ? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom