2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the part that kills me.... i think race subtle has something to do with it. Dude basically put his career into his own hands and instead of ownership/etc... deciding his fate for him, he and others decided to do it for themselves.

Considering...most sit back and just say f' it and let their team/ownership run them into the ground and make money profit off them with the player having little or nothing to show for it, decided im going to go and get things i want out of my life/career.

Some folks i think deep down subconsciously didnt/dont like that. They like the good ole days where you either had good team/management and they built a good team around you. Or they rode your back/fame/likeliness like a cash cow pack mule... till your nothing to them then they discard you to whatever team that will take you and/or give you a decent draft picks...cash considerations.

Definitely agree with the racial undertones. Especially how Gilbert reacted. I'd take it a step further and say look how people reacted to the cramp thing. It honestly reminded me of Mandingo fighting in django. Aka " I paid top dollar for you and you're supposed to perform no matter what."

That's probably gonna rub some people the wrong way but I hope the sterling issue is a reminder of what lies at a lot of people's subconscious

Wade was really bad last year going into the finals and so was Bosh. How do heat and bron fans not have a gripe to complain about those guys :lol: ?

Y'all WON, Bron stans act like Bron need a eastern conference all star team to win.

And he hand picked his team.

There should never ever be complaints about the roster around him. It's as good as it gets.

Obviously it's not a literal translation. And I don't hold it against him, but guys act like lebron can do no wrong.

He made a decision a lot of people don't respect. It should be fairly easy to see why people don't respect that decision even if you don't agree with it.

Every player has made decisions that people could lose respect for. Jordan included. If he played in this age twitter would roast him.

If you enjoy him as a player then enjoy him for your sake and not what someone else thinks. (Not saying you so specifically do this.) if someone wants to hate on the man then let him hate.

But if you're gonna hate, be objective, hate on something that lacks in his game, dont hate because he joined 2 all stars that could help him achieve his goals, thats a female trait, you "respect" his game but hes not top 10 all time because of his decision :smh: when dudes criticize melo, they say hes a ball stopper, i can respect that because thats being objective (cliche btw) but when it comes to lebron, its the same thing, his decision to go to miami, its lame, if you have nothing about his game to critique then nothing should be said, you dont know the man personally so why cant you respect his decision, put yourself in his shoes

You're hating on my post...

Quit slurping me.

Did I master that analogy?

You know exactly what he meant. The caliber of player lebron is, his ring wasn't a matter of IF just WHEN. He sped up the process and got his ring(s). Can't fault him for that but he tainted his legacy in the process.

No, it didn't make any sense , nor did it even fit what lebron did. fail, VOID

But if you're gonna hate, be objective, hate on something that lacks in his game, dont hate because he joined 2 all stars that could help him achieve his goals, thats a female trait, you "respect" his game but hes not top 10 all time because of his decision :smh: when dudes criticize melo, they say hes a ball stopper, i can respect that because thats being objective (cliche btw) but when it comes to lebron, its the same thing, his decision to go to miami, its lame, if you have nothing about his game to critique then nothing should be said, you dont know the man personally so why cant you respect his decision, put yourself in his shoes

Agreed wholeheartedly. And when you put in those terms up until about two seasons ago it blew my mind how a player of his stature consistently settled for jumpers and even at times now resorts back to his old ways.

OAN, can y'all imagine how beloved he would've been if he won a ship with the cavs?

This lebron and miami talk is so damn annoying. Cant everyone just agree that when its all said and done he'll be one of the GOATs?

Spurs in 5 btw.

Kobe fans are happy to see the post Jordan scrutiny effect someone else besides him.

Y'all forget the slander Kobe caught for years.

Don't worry, the person who that was directed too, saw it. Im not talking about all kobe fans just one in particular.

:x

You really asking people to hate a certain way?

Y'all mouth work bout to have me on my Mister Cee

so why isnt shaqs legacy tainted? did the EXACT same thing roughly the EXACT same point in career.... one could argue... orlando attempted t build a championship caliber team. or are you saying arguably the greatest/most dominant big man wasnt capable of eventually winning a ring? 

Shaq left Orlando to join an NBA champion?

Dudes just don't want to come to grips with Lebron being top 10 of all time...which sucks because you've got a clear top 10 of all time player right in front of you but won't even accept it and choose to slander him instead.

I'm not content with lebron being a top 10 player. I wanted him to be the greatest and it was right in front of my eyes. But I was blessed to see Jordan and Kobe, so I won't be selfish :D

:x You see this...... Get this man a napkin

:rofl:

I see kobe fans still hurt the lakers arnt in the playoffs...

I know Kobe was upset about coming up short on his expectations for this season. But I'm pretty sure that dinner that him and Michael Jordan had, you know the GOAT? I'm pretty sure he gave him a pep talk. From one great to another.

lol it might also because he made a 1 hour special for The Decision for charity 

And then bounced on the cavs, and then said the not 1, not 2, not 3... lol 

Lebron is a living legend though no doubt. It's like someone wrote a script for his career. Let's put it this way. He doesn't need Space Jam 2, Space Jam 2 needs him. 

To put this whole thing in perspective. Say you were playing pick up ball with someone who was extremely talented. Y'all are close to winning a game and come up short a few times to the same team. That extremely talented guy says you know what I'm just gonna hop on the team that keeps beating us. I can't imagine how any one would respect that.

Oh today's NBA fan apparently loves it. You can thank David stern for pushing the SUPASTAH

When Nike pushed the "earned not given" angle when lebron and co finally won... That was strategic. Because they know what most people thought about him ring chasing.

Instant gratification. My fans would love to see the top 12 stars on one team roll through the league. I have no idea why anyone would find that entertaining. But they do.

Agreed wholeheartedly. And when you put in those terms up until about two seasons ago it blew my mind how a player of his stature consistently settled for jumpers and even at times now resorts back to his old ways.

OAN, can y'all imagine how beloved he would've been if he won a ship with the cavs?
but if folks mad that he was proactive about his career...and decided to join an elite 1st class org with a great staff etc..... imagine the hate he would have had if he was trying to be proactive call shots/run the front office in cleveLand? If dude wouldve been blasting ownership, calling out gilbert...telling them how/when/what to do... folks wouldve been like man who does this n' think he is.

Folks wouldve been all up in arms, saying he a young punk. He has no respect for the game, respect for the players before him etc... So he was damned if he did anyway. So if one way leads to winning and the other doesnt... and has absolutely no history in working winning...why would he do it?

Lebron fans are so emotionally fragile. :lol:

I'll say it again. I like lebron. He's grown into a remarkable player and we're witnessing a legend in the making

IN THE MAKING

Y'all boys stop slurping lebron so much. He doesn't know y'all exist. It's ok to criticize him.
Jus stop man its impossible not to respect lebron. We acknowledge he's amazingly talented and is the best player in hoops right now. But dudes don't understand how u can't respect what he did, neither will they ever. Its very understandable and simple. Reasonable lebron fans love him but can understand why dudes don't like him or respect him and that's just how it is. When brought up 25 years from now some people will always bring up how he had to go team up with 2/3 other hall of famers before he won. Its simple

"Im the easiest target in sports"

Sorry Bron, but I think there's a tad bit more folks who got it worse than you

Shaq left Orlando to join an NBA champion?
I'm not content with lebron being a top 10 player. I wanted him to be the greatest and it was right in front of my eyes. But I was blessed to see Jordan and Kobe, so I won't be selfish :D

:rofl:

I know Kobe was upset about coming up short on his expectations for this season. But I'm pretty sure that dinner that him and Michael Jordan had, you know the GOAT? I'm pretty sure he gave him a pep talk. From one great to another.

Dude what does a dinner with jordan have to do with anything that we are talking about? We are talking about the nba play offs and finals, not kobe at a dinner

Why do people keep bringing up Dennis Rodman? I truly don't think people realize when he got on that team.

Wade was really bad last year going into the finals and so was Bosh. How do heat and bron fans not have a gripe to complain about those guys :lol: ?

Y'all WON, Bron stans act like Bron need a eastern conference all star team to win.

And he hand picked his team.

There should never ever be complaints about the roster around him. It's as good as it gets.

People mistake needing more help with needing to add another player to help. Last year, it was in regards that he needed his teammates to play up to a certain standard. You can point out a few games last postseason where Wade and Bosh had a good one but neither were consistent for any stretch. Pretty sure Wade only averaged 15 in the playoffs and Bosh averaged like 12 :x I think it's fair to say for anyone that was watching that Lebron could've used more help from his teammates last postseason.

Last edited:
This lebron and miami talk is so damn annoying. Cant everyone just agree that when its all said and done he'll be one of the GOATs?

Spurs in 5 btw.
CORRECTION

Lebron will be the best EVER and his stats and championships will back it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom