2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention he didnt do anything with them. How you gonna compare and say oh well kobe had to play with a garbage team.... To which in all intent purposes was partially his fault to begin with.... And didnt even win with them... I mean i could see the argument if dude made a finals ah something with the team....or was wcf or something. Hell to be honest iverson might of had it just as bad or worst then any one of them.... 

Ppl act as if the lakers are the bucks/cavs etc... this team/yrs were garbage and kobe had a part in why these teams were garbage. It aint like it was bad ownership/staff etc... because the lakers proved for decades they can/will make the moves needed to build championships...

To compare that to a team who never one anything in the history of their existence is ubsurd 

Lol what?

This is ridiculous.

So a great football player is gonna choose to go to Dallas over Seattle with their measly one championship?

Just admit you got the timeline wrong and la wasnt doing ****.

Chicago ain't won before or after Michael I don't see anyone choosing them over Miami even though they have more rings. Who is running to the celtics?

Last edited:
Odom was better then Shaq? Mo Williams? Big Z?
lol shaq and big z were serviceable big men to draw fouls... and collect garbage rebounds... and put up buckets here and there.... They were more of like john salley of the bulls.... bill wennington 

You left off Odom who was better than anyone Lebron had in Cleveland. Caron was there for a season too. Lebrons supporting cast in Cleveland was :x. They went from a 61 win team to a 19 win team the year Lebron left :x :x :x

Lamar Odom was better than any player LeBron ever played with until he got to Miami

They don't get it tho.

Odom was better then Shaq? Mo Williams? Big Z?

Better than Mo? Yes. Better than Z? Yes. Better than Shaq? In 2010, Yes

Lol what?

This is ridiculous.

So a great football player is gonna choose to go to Dallas over Seattle with their measly one championship?

Just admit you got the timeline wrong and la wasnt doing ****.

Chicago ain't won before or after Michael I don't see anyone choosing them over Miami even though they have more rings. Who is running to the celtics?
dallas is a poor ran team and havent won in decades....

The lakers have won a chip multiple chips in every decade So not quite seeing your point. I could see if you said iuno the ravens vs patriots... but you literally took a team who just won... which miami wasnt btw... with a team of young players who are getting better.... which miami wasnt.... So its not even close to being comparable. 

Again celtics havent won chips or been a chmpionship caliber team in yrs... and it was a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuger drought before that short stint.

So i you really wanna compare again i could see if you said would a player rather join the spurs... or  the mavs.... in hopes of being in the hunt for a chip yes most would pick the spurs... because there cache and long history of continuously being a winning team.

wait..someobdy tell me again how it was kobe's fault the lakers had garbage squads. please explain to me aain how it was kobe's fault players left or got traded.

I DIDN'T COMPARE TREVOR AND LEBRON AS PLAYERS, I COMPARED THEM IN SITUATIONS ONE GUY LEAVES AND YOU DON'T HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT RIGHT, BECAUSE ITS PART OF THE BUSINESS... PLAYERS LEAVE ALL THE TIME, BUT LEBRON LEAVES AND ALL HELL BREAKS.. NICE AVY BTW

wait..someobdy tell me again how it was kobe's fault the lakers had garbage squads. please explain to me aain how it was kobe's fault players left or got traded.
well he basically forced shaq out....his documented by phil unwillingness to be a leader by example and intrust in his team mates... (to which he has gone on and admitted) He basically said im a one man team... i can do it all on my own.... after awhile saw his way wasnt working and snapped to reality and wanted phil back and wanted west back. 

Odom has never been an all star. Did he?

Lebron had Mo all star Williams.

Big Z was better than both.

Lol at dude trying to tell me why shaq left. They weren't winning **** at the time. He wanted to be a star in LA. I don't care what he says. Lebron also said he didn't know he was going to Miami until the day before the decision. And that he'd bring a ring to CLE

VOID!!

Originally Posted by DubA169  

Odom has never been an all star. Did he?

Lebron had Mo all star Williams.

Big Z was better than both.

Lol at dude trying to tell me why shaq left. They weren't winning **** at the time. He wanted to be a star in LA. I don't care what he says. Lebron also said he didn't know he was going to Miami until the day before the decision. And that he'd bring a ring to CLE

So despite him being in movies/tv platinum album.... several national constant rotation commercial, multi-million dollar endorsements.... 

he left to la because no one knew who he was despite him making guess appearances on tv shows.... having movies out....having like 10 endorsement commercials playing on primetime tv on a regular basis. his own video game... He was basically a nobody... and needed the big lights of la to get his name out.

Not nyc... which is arguably the media capital of the world but la...... Damn shaq was basically god shammgod before la.... If it wasnt for la... he wouldve just been some big black dude... who played alongside the cant stay healthy guy who has chris rock playing him in puppet form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom