2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I DIDN'T COMPARE TREVOR AND LEBRON AS PLAYERS, I COMPARED THEM IN SITUATIONS ONE GUY LEAVES AND YOU DON'T HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT RIGHT, BECAUSE ITS PART OF THE BUSINESS... PLAYERS LEAVE ALL THE TIME, BUT LEBRON LEAVES AND ALL HELL BREAKS.. NICE AVY BTW

Neither Ariza's or LeBron's situation were the same and they both left their teams for different reasons.

Shaq left Orlando because Orlando low balled him.

You are the 1st person I ever seen say that 10-13 nonsense lml. He's 2-4 in the finals. What's so hard about saying it that way?

thats that deep research... term paper hate..... whats next dudes gonna credit/discredit dudes by wins/losses in individual playoff games as oppose to full series.... 

Cats out here using analytics to hate.... 
Just pointing out he has an overall losing record on the biggest stage. Even before this series. He was 2-2 in finals and overall 10-12 record. FYI I actually like King James (met him a couple of times).

Did somebody say that Odom is better than all of Lebron's teammate in CLE? :x Odom during the smush/kwame times wasn't as good as the Odom in the Lakers' championship runs.

Last edited:
Quote:
Did somebody say that Odom is better than all of Lebron's teammate in CLE?
sick.gif
Odom during the smush/kwame times wasn't as good as the Odom in the Lakers' championship runs.
but even then, odom would have been better than mo williams or jamison.

Did somebody say that Odom is better than all of Lebron's teammate in CLE? :x Odom during the smush/kwame times wasn't as good as the Odom in the Lakers' championship runs.

Lot of revisionist mis-history on this site. But dudes on here did say Pau Gasol a superstar before he got traded to the Lakers, if that tells you anything. Next they'll be talking about Luke Walton's great basketball IQ and Smush Parker's dynamite skills.

Anyway I like the Spurs by 8 tomorrow, Heat going to be down 0-2 for first time since the triumvirate formed.

:smh: @ y'all written esays on why you hate a man.

It ain't that serious.

It's just really REALLY FUN to root for LeBrons demise.

It dont effect him not 1 way. Some of y'all got serious issues.

Most of my hate steams from d riding friends and co workers.

I thought it was just fun trollin but some of y'all are really nuts.

It ain't that serious.

Ironic.

[quote name="chaose57"]Did somebody say that Odom is better than all of Lebron's teammate in CLE? :x Odom during the smush/kwame times wasn't as good as the Odom in the Lakers' championship runs.[/quote]Ummmm... it should be universal, common knowledge that Odom is better than that motley crew. :lol:

:rofl:

It's part of being a fan. Y'all must like everybody.

You have "root fors" and "root against"

I'm not gonna sit here and fabricate a reason.

Just because he's the best don't mean I have to root for him.

Man what are you talking about dude :lol:

Man what are you talking about dude :lol:

:smh: Don't even know. I just read essays of people explaining reasons why they hate lebron. I think that's weird.

A lot of my boys love Bron, we compete at everything so I naturally root against him.

I won't miss sleep if he wins or loses but I think some people in here will :x

I don't care either way about LeBron. Just my theory on how a dude moving to a better basketball situation, turned into all this is what it is.

People didn't like his new teammates or his new persona, and felt like he took something from them and from basketball. That simple.

Last edited:
dont yall see how wade got yall hating lebron instead of him

edit: lebron is feeble minded - wade was the true brains and should be the target of the hate

Last edited:
I don't care either way about LeBron. Just my theory on how a dude moving to a better basketball situation, turned into all this is what it is.

People didn't like his new teammates or his new persona, and felt like he took something from them and from basketball. That simple.

That man ain't take nothing from no one lol.

I think there's more to it too, just on a general casual perception level.

When he was on the Cavs, he had goofy dudes around him like Varejao. And he had a special handshake for everyone down to the 15th man and the ballboy before games. You just had the general feel about his aura before games and on the court that dude was all-inclusive and a super nice guy and just a big kid and when he won, everyone won with him. Beyond just playing well, that's what really separated him from the pack and made him a public icon. His personality.

He was America's player, playing on America's team, being THE guy who put the Cavs on the map, who we could all win through.

Then he went to Miami, where from afar, there really ain't a single really likeable character on that squad. Haslem? Joel Anthony? Mike Bibby? No, just no.
laugh.gif
And suddenly like a movie, dude's got the villain beard and he's wearing all black, and he's acting too cool with D-Wade, and...you couldn't script a better heel turn. You couldn't have Hollywood people write and direct every interview and little pre-game, off-court antic to turn people off more. Remember when every other day they'd say something that'd piss people off? Not just the "Not 1, Not 2..." but just everything. I remember LeBron saying something like...maybe we're just bad at talking to the press.

Suddenly, he went from having the most open, fun-loving style of play, to just this kinda bad boy, militaristic "**** you" brand of basketball. And no one liked the people he was playing with. There was no love for the franchise. Wade and Bron didn't figure out how to play together yet. They just looked so annoyed and over everyone. Probably from all the pressure and OD criticism they were getting, but still. To a casual fan, it's like a good guy turned bad and could care less about the fans. And to the basketball heads, it was sacrilege every time they took the court. You don't wanna beat each other?

And then the whole hate train turned self-fulfilling between all 29 taking took turns booing/roasting the life outta that squad that first year, and it really feeling like Heat fans were non-existent or just minimum knowledge hype-hoppers.

When a team wins, you wanna win with them. Even if it's not your team. And that Heat team was just too cool and exclusive to let other people in.

And worse, they took away America's team. I don't think any team's really been as widely loved as that '09 Cavs squad since The Decision.
LB didn't come into the league clean and crisp.  He didn't have the 'darling' image and America and the World didn't embrace him that way either.  He played what they told him to play.  He came into the league w/ the arrogant 'King' image, the big deals, the white suits, etc. etc.  This in itself spurns a lot of people.  What's worst is that he continued this image and worsened it with the "Decision".

swear to god
if i see more than 3 sentences i scroll past all that BS

i do read every post by Ska tho

thread is trash

its past lulz at this point

its sad

It ain't that serious.

Real **** tho.Some dudes writing in their diary about why they hate him etc. **** him plain n simple. Don't post YouTube videos, tell his story, some charity **** to get me to like him cuz I won't. He's a ***** man I hate heartless *** *****. Dude got to mia and started running with wade and just been feeling himself too muchm son was just dancing with Danny green a few years ago. Now he gotta get restrained when Mario Chalmers tell him what he did wrong.

Real **** tho.Some dudes writing in their diary about why they hate him etc. **** him plain n simple. Don't post YouTube videos, tell his story, some charity **** to get me to like him cuz I won't. He's a ***** man I hate heartless *** *****. Dude got to mia and started running with wade and just been feeling himself too muchm son was just dancing with Danny green a few years ago. Now he gotta get restrained when Mario Chalmers tell him what he did wrong.

Look how hurt you sound fam :lol: "He's a ***** man I hate heartless *** ******"

Bruh you don't even know him calm down. Breathe :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom