2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LB didn't come into the league clean and crisp.  He didn't have the 'darling' image and America and the World didn't embrace him that way either.  He played what they told him to play.  He came into the league w/ the arrogant 'King' image, the big deals, the white suits, etc. etc.  This in itself spurns a lot of people.  What's worst is that he continued this image and worsened it with the "Decision".

You're right, he didn't. But I think the '07 Finals run changed that. Then taking the Celtics to 7 in '08. I mean...that '09 MVPuppets LeBron was basically the most liked player on the most liked team in the L. Yeah, people expected Kobe vs. Bron in the Finals and when it didn't happen, slander flew. And then the next year with the elbow and deferring OD in the 4th brought more slander.

But basically everyone wanted him on their team come that summer.

Last edited:
You're right, he didn't. But I think the '07 Finals run changed that. Then taking the Celtics to 7 in '08. I mean...that '09 MVPuppets LeBron was basically the most liked player on the most liked team in the L. Yeah, people expected Kobe vs. Bron in the Finals and when it didn't happen, slander flew. And then the next year with the elbow and deferring OD in the 4th brought more slander.

But basically everyone wanted him on their team come that summer.
Yes, I think all franchises would want a Kobe, a MJ, a LBJ on their team.  Who wouldn't?

Still, wanting him on your team, and having the charisma to capture fans are totally different.  Like they say, first impressions are always the last one.  Truth be told, LA and KOBE extremists do feel threatened when they see the rise of other franchises.  It's just how it is.  That fan base creates a lot of this so-called slander.  

Now I don't think LBJ would go to the lakers :lol: but the spurs winning this year could shake things up a bit. Duncan could retire, manu could retire, Mia could break up....... I mean all possibilities.

is Miami +4 a for sure hit for tomorrow?

I just feel like they get it done. Can't see them going down 0-2. has the big 3 ever been down 0-2?

True.

I tend to not bet on the Finals because the basketball fan in me just wants to enjoy it. Same with March Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom